OT: All your base are belong to us

not until i get my exam back for a programming class... one of the multiple choice questions had "All your base are belong to us" as a response... I have to scan it...

*bizump*

This thing is big, really big, if the Indianapolis Star (newspaper) picks it up:

>>>
Dateline: Indianapolis Star - 'Read All About It' column by David Mannweiler - 5/7/01 -

Have you had enough 'All your base' yet?

This too shall pass, hopefully by tomorrow.

We who live on society's cutting edge are aware, as you soon will be, that the sentence "All your base are belong to us," is a national craze. It even has its own abbreviation, AYB, its own mostly obscure Internet sites and now AYB merchandising.

The butchered-English sentence comes from a poorly translated introduction to an equally obscure Japanese video game called Zero Wing, say trend-spotters at the Hartford Courant. The game has other blotched translations, such as "Somebody set up us the bomb" and "You have no chance to survive make your time."

It's trendy to doctor photos to include the letters AYB or the sentence itself. The comic strip Fox Trot used AYB recently, and a mouse pad shows Albert Einstein at his blackboard writing "AYB."

We say bring back the hamster dance.
<<<

Hey, people, I don't write this crap, I just post it here so you can flame Mr. Mannweiler for writing it.

FTP
KrunK
Comm Officer
Knights Of Invictus

This morning, the site for the Department of Energy (news - web sites)'s location in Albuquerque, N.M., was defaced and bore several anti-U.S. messages, according to Vigilinx Inc., a Parsippany, N.J., security vendor. Several other government sites, including the Department of Labor, have also apparently been defaced.

Among the messages left on the Energy site were: "The Great Chinese Nation Hooray!!!!," "USA Will Be With Responsibility for the Accident Total!!!" and "Protest USA sell Weapon to Taiwan Break World Peace!!!"

----I have no response for this...except maybe.......AYB (Mwahahaha)

All your CHEESE are belong to us

world.gif

Bad_CRC said:
isn't that what your parents said when you were born?

yes, but they were talking abot AYBABTU, see they had this uncanny ability to see into the future, and they realized just how long this would be dragged out, and honestly, though i was amused at first, like may others, i can see it is time to put this to sleep

Must..... make....... 2000........

...must... set....record........................

Hi. I'm Musashi. I'm a TW superstar but it all started with this one little post.

Last edited:
Back