Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead
Page 10 of 41
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
181 - 08-13-2019, 19:49
It's not that impressive when you consider people were probably making suicide predictions every hour since he was arrested.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
182 - 08-13-2019, 19:50
also moot sold out 4chan to the ~deep state~

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
183 - 08-13-2019, 19:53
I hear rayn is selling this place to the deep state.
A secure place for us finally!
Look at Me!
I'm a Squirrel!

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 08-13-2019, 19:56
tbh i think he is doing that indeed

creating an internet pen for all the deplorables who will never meet deep state standards for acceptable behavior and attitude from "individuals"

he occasionally sends his warden, who loves jogging and loves how jerry seinfeld had a klein hanging in his apartment, to see whether or not the population has started to riot

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 08-13-2019, 21:31
New reports say that Epstein was encouraged to practice climbing while in his cell. He was given two 300 foot climbing ropes, 16 pitons, 3 hammers, 9 carabiners, 3 foot stools, a grappling hook, a chalk bag and a diaper the night before his "death".

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 08-14-2019, 04:57
He should have gone to a different country (Thailand), because here in the USA, screwing under age girls is a no no. Just because he was on an island didn't work, because the girls were coming from the USA and he was still in the states going to parties. His opinion about age doesn't hold up because here in the states, it's 18. Not only was he screwing under age girls, but abusing them. At this point he's should have been a Muslim with 4 wives because over there, they **** and kill their wives and it's accepted.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-14-2019 at 05:13..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 08-14-2019, 05:38
He'd be ok in sharia mn too.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 08-14-2019, 06:14
Pretty sure age of consent is 16 in most places around the world. Some places have the age a bit younger, some older.

Still don't see how it makes sex with teenage people criminal though.

Underage, sure, fry the ****ers after you cut their parts off. But if it's legal, it's legal. Maybe it's distasteful but still legal.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
189 - 08-14-2019, 06:51
thats not creepy at all.

Have some moral standards, like if you're 60 you shouldn't be ****ing a 14 year old just because it legal??

like wtf dude

are you ok with that?

Last edited by Synth; 08-14-2019 at 07:05..
Denver
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 08-14-2019, 06:57
That's gonna get you into trouble from cat owners...
animal abuse, serious biznezz.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 08-14-2019, 09:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Pretty sure age of consent is 16 in most places around the world. Some places have the age a bit younger, some older.

Underage, sure, fry the ****ers after you cut their parts off. But if it's legal, it's legal. Maybe it's distasteful but still legal.
As long as it is completely voluntary and the 16 year old is perfectly okay with ****ing old fat men.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 08-14-2019, 09:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
thats not creepy at all.

Have some moral standards, like if you're 60 you shouldn't be ****ing a 14 year old just because it legal??

like wtf dude

are you ok with that?
No, like I said, it's distasteful but not illegal. People shouldn't bandy terms around like criminal teenage sex when it isn't criminal, just when it's out of the 1/2X+7 rule

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
193 - 08-14-2019, 09:57
Raping 13 and 14 year olds is illegal bro.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
194 - 08-14-2019, 10:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post

I've noticed that the MSM is constantly referring to Epstein as a pedophile when, as far as I can tell, he wasn't a pedophile but a Hebephile or, an Ephebophile. I know I am mincing words here but the media knows this and I cannot figure out why they are doing it?

For one, Epstein was 'born to a family' and as we all know, NO ONE can belittle any person who was born to a family. YT is banning videos that are discussing Epstein in an attempt to protect the people born to a family.

Secondly, there is a huge push right now in the left for normalizing underage sex. They have tried to add the sick-****s to the lgbtwtfbbq list of crazy people but society is pushing back against it. So, why would the controlled left-wing media continually mislabel Epstein as a pedophile?

This is being done on purpose and I can't figure out why. The State and the MSM are currently fighting back against the public and the 'crazy' conspiracy theories surrounding the man born to a family, but they themselves are adding to it by protecting him.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
195 - 08-14-2019, 10:17
Epstein should have been chemically castrated and then put in with the FBI holding.

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
196 - 08-14-2019, 10:25
how/where did he tie the rope/whatever he used to hang himself ?

there is NO WAY that you can tie a rope to ANYTHING in a modern prison cell.
that would be the biggest design flaw ever apart from a ****ing mansized hole in the wall.

are there photos of a cell from that specific prison anywhere online ?

Last edited by Trashman; 08-14-2019 at 10:32..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 08-14-2019, 10:26
What is the saying, "there are no coincidences". At some point in time, most intelligent people will come to realize that nothing happens by chance, especially when dealing with the State.

Govt Conveniently Deleted Entire Database of Evidence Documenting Pedophile Rings
Quote:
The Independent Inquiry Into Child Sex Abuse (IICSA) apologized this week after vital testimony from victims of child sexual abuse was “instantly and permanently deleted” from their servers.

The agency said that the loss of data was due to a technical malfunction, which dumped an untold number of testimonies that were submitted to their official website.

The agency now claims that there was no security breach, and that while the testimonies were lost, the privacy of the victims is not at risk.

An Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) was established by the British Home Secretary, Theresa May, on 7 July 2014. The inquiry was intended to investigate why pedophile rings seemed to be exempt from capture.

The IICSA said:
“Due to a change in our website address to IICSA Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse on 14 September, any information submitted to the Inquiry between 14 September and 2 October through the online form on the Share your experience page of our website, was instantly and permanently deleted before it reached our engagement team. We are very sorry for any inconvenience or distress this will cause and would like to reassure you that no information was put at risk of disclosure or unauthorised access.

“Due to the security measures on our website, your information cannot be found or viewed by anyone else as it was immediately and permanently destroyed.We would like to apologise again to anyone who submitted details to the Inquiry during this time and to ask you to please resubmit your information through the online form.
I would really like to know who went to their sites between those days and imputed some information. Whomever it was, had something big enough to cause this sort of 'malfunction'.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
198 - 08-14-2019, 10:29
i guess i'm living with my dirt in the sand but i kinda don't find it hard to believe he killed himself

Suicide and the Publicly Exposed Pedophile

Quote:
Background:
Current clinical wisdom is that the vast majority of those who complete suicide suffer from a mental disorder. Uncritical adherence to this belief may limit our understanding and restrict the full range of prevention activities. We aimed to examine the public record for accounts of suicide by men who had been, or were about to be, investigated or apprehended for “sex only” child sex offences, with a view to presenting a collection of case histories, and identifying examples of suicide in the apparent absence of mental disorder other than pedophilia.

Methods:
The public record (hard and electronic copy) was examined.

Results:
Twenty case histories were identified of men with no apparent mental disorder (other than pedophilia) who completed suicide shortly after exposure or threatened public exposure and/or early or potential legal punishment.

Conclusion:
This evidence strongly suggests that exposure or threatened public exposure of pedophilia and/or early or potential legal punishment creates a predicament, which may lead to completed suicide.
not to mention like half of murdered inmates are sex offenders and setting it up to look like suicide is typical

just doesn't seem that implausible is all

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 08-14-2019, 10:31
Quote:
was ***8220;instantly and permanently deleted***8221; from their servers.
Well BoB, that is awkward after the previous post

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 08-14-2019, 10:36
In 2006 he was screwing 14 year olds at his WPB mansion (his age was 53). That was a big no no. Like I've said, the age is 18 in the USA. He did time for that, but in 2009, was flying back and forth to his island where he was pimping under age girls to his friends. The girls didn't know any better.

This guy could have been the next Hugh Heffner, but took it too far with the under age and pimping the girls out part. He was 66 at death, the girls should have been at least 30. Hugh Heffner was doing young chicks, but they consented and he didn't pimp them out. That's the part that gets me, is people taking things too far and not realizing it, even after he went to jail once.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 08-14-2019 at 10:54..
Page 10 of 41

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big dick downtown boyfriend , door is open cum in