J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

nspectre said:
Oh, come on now. Use your brain. This isn't high school. This was just tit for tat. He's happy now that he's had his opportunity to save face. If I'd pounded his ass it would only have resulted in dragging the whole thing on and on and on. And...

It would have dragged me down to his level, negating any advantage I have from not having done anything that could be held against me. He could easily have turned around and gone crying to The Man, focusing the spotlight on me and making me out to be the bad guy.

Not Smart.

And, intimidated? Not exactly. Bemused, definately.
Thats why an elite team of ninjas based out of "the south" will be deployed at waypoint

How is starting shit with someone (or moving it into rl terms in this case), and then backing off when they step up cool? I think we all already know the guy is harmless,. I dont understand how you think this makes you cool?

And wtf, I dont go to f4$..

There's really no way to have a "win" conceded when you are up against people as stupid as this ruthless1 guy.

I think the look on nspectre's face is just priceless... how can anyone not look at those pictures and not think Jeremy (or whatever his name is) is a complete jackass?

He will never admit "defeat"... his life is too small.

You could cut off his penis, stuff it in his mouth as you forced him to watch you have sex with his girlfriend, and all this while you crammed a watermelon up his ass, and finished it off by blowing your load up his left nostril, and he would warp it into some sort of victory. (i.e. "Ha! Show's how much you know you cocksmoke... that isn't my girlfriend!")

The guy is a joke, and everyone knows he is a joke (aside from the 3 or 4 forum regulars at F4$).
This little episode just further illustrates the fact.

Congratulations, nspectre... game, set, match.
The way you handled it was perfect.

Alethien said:
How is starting shit with someone (or moving it into rl terms in this case), and then backing off when they step up cool? I think we all already know the guy is harmless,. I dont understand how you think this makes you cool?

And how different is being goatse'd on screen different then getting a card..nspectre pulled the go-go gadget and you are just thinking you just have to be BIG MAN TOUGH to do that. It was an excellent ploy and nspectre won like no other. It obviously bothered the guy enough to track him down that long and keep the card in his possession.

Alethien said:

Let's see:

nspectre delivers a postard with the goatse man on it saying "<3 from TW."

JD3 decides to call Colosus's house and threaten his family, *tries* to invade our forum, keeps the postcard and hunts down nspectre and gets in his face without any sort of physical violence whatsoever.

I think nspec won.

i would do the same thing jeremy did in tracking the guy who goatsed me down

whether or not id fuck him up depends on the situation

SuckyPenny said:

And we would laugh at your pathetic ass too.

Archimedes said:
And we would laugh at your pathetic ass too.

i probably wouldnt spend months looking for someone, but id like to even the playing field and id follow him home and make him aware i know where he lived if i found him

SuckyPenny said:
i probably wouldnt spend months looking for someone, but id like to even the playing field and id follow him home and make him aware i know where he lived if i found him
p0w

Pubknight said:
You could cut off his penis, stuff it in his mouth as you forced him to watch you have sex with his girlfriend, and all this while you crammed a watermelon up his ass, and finished it off by blowing your load up his left nostril, and he would warp it into some sort of victory. (i.e. "Ha! Show's how much you know you cocksmoke... that isn't my girlfriend!")

roflmao! dear God that's twisted

SuckyPenny said:
And like I said, we will still laugh at your dumb ass. Delivering a harmless postcard (ONO TEH GOATSE!) and then taking it to physical violence and stalking is a little different.

I know everything jeremy did. Im not tht new. I just dont think its kosher how nspecter is all of a sudden the victim of a horible horible crime. I dunno, whatever. Its all pretty amusing to say the least though. I love how people can get so riled up over nothing(jeremy).

:signed:

Archimedes said:
And like I said, we will still laugh at your dumb ass. Delivering a harmless postcard (ONO TEH GOATSE!) and then taking it to physical violence and stalking is a little different.

id laugh at that "harmless" postcard at first, but if i lived with family and got the card id be pissed

whats the difference between him finding my address and me finding his address? if he cant take it, he shouldnt have taken it to RL

If I received a goatse, I'd find the guy and tell him that was a neat prank and have a cup o' coffee or something.
But that's probably because I've seen goatse more than any man should (which would equate to more than 1 time) and am not scarred by it anymore.

SuckyPenny said:

nope, true class would be a suitable owning. nSpectre goatse'd him so the only thing to do is retaliate in kind.

had Jeremy Daspin III done something like making a tubgirl bumpersticker with the inscription of F4$ and stuck it on the car without spec noticeing, that would have been appropriate. That would be owning Spec.

all Jeremy Daspin III did was get huffy and yell. it's frustration born out of impotence*.

*no, not erectile disfunction you morons (you need a cawk for that). I'm refering to a lack of power. Jeremy feels helpless and can't think of another way to reclaim his fragile pride.

SuckyPenny said:
id laugh at that "harmless" postcard at first, but if i lived with family and got the card id be pissed

whats the difference between him finding my address and me finding his address? if he cant take it, he shouldnt have taken it to RL

Aye, this is what I ment. I just suck at articulating my thoughts.

SuckyPenny said:

Ok, so you're going to be a HARDASS BADMOFO RAWRZz and try to one up him? Who gives a fuck. If someone came and gave me a goatse card I would probably just laugh and tear it up. :lol:

If you know people's full names you can find out their address.. it ain't hard.

Back