Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

(To zYe) You just love sucking Obi's dick, don't you? I remember seeing you just slobbing his knob in the thread about him. Got a fratboy crush, do ya?

Attention everyone: zYe has just entered the arena. zYe's dick sucking of Obi has incited furious responses. But zYe is a one trick pony who only gets consideration, not nomination. And how do you pronounce that anyway? "Zzzziiiiiiiie" or "Zzzzeeeeee?"

Obibun took pretty much all of his tactics from the Kura playbook, and added in some FAS and womanizing to give the illusion of an original schtick.

Most of the stuff he posts is pure dribble.

I can't believe I can't remember his name, but who was the rich world traveler guy. Although he doesn't really post anymore

I think we're confused about trolling. Trolling is not supposed to be obvious. Its a sociopathic behavior where someone takes a stupid or controversial position they don't agree with just to get people to reply to them negatively. I think it spawned from people making retarded threads and then trying to defend themselves when they backfired ("I WAS JUST TROLLING LOL") but there are some people who do it here for God knows why.

ONE reason for trolling could be sadistic amusement like picking the wings off a fly or tying empty cans to a cat's tail. I don't understand it either, but there it is.

I think we're confused about trolling. Trolling is not supposed to be obvious. Its a sociopathic behavior where someone takes a stupid or controversial position they don't agree with just to get people to reply to them negatively. I think it spawned from people making retarded threads and then trying to defend themselves when they backfired ("I WAS JUST TROLLING LOL") but there are some people who do it here for God knows why.

Data.

I don't think you can even consider Obibun a troll because no one takes him seriously and everyone knows his bit. You only similarity between him and Kurayami is the fact that they call other people nerds/virgins whilst posting on TW a whole shit load.

Kurayami was a great troll because he would wind people up easily and get into huge arguments by taking purposefully contrary positions. He would very rarely get defensive or trolled back. Most of the names mentioned in this thread are just annoying posters who get called out for being douches and or idiotic. There's a big difference.

Yeah trolling can't be obvious, and it doesn't count when you post twice as much as everyone else in your "troll" threads, a la Obibun.

Back