i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Wouldnt do to get your hands dirty. I see.

Dweasel creeped me out and tevhul was annoying to the extreme but I didn't want them banned. I do hope your Rayn bans your sorry ass for your little threat by proxy.

yeah I didn't want tehvul banned either but I didn't realize he tried to hurt tw so many times.

again... never used a real name, never posted a picture of anyones relative, never email, sent threatening message, etc, etc, etc... all behavoir that naptown has done.

so for me, the law doesn't apply and it fails right from the start

however I urge you to go see an attorney and pursue it, they probably don't get enough laughs.

calling an anonymous person a name on the internet...isn't against the law

REALITY... REAL... can you make the connection?

But... you're the one who posted the link to the statute with your vague threats...

UmpOi.gif

But... you're the one who posted the link to the statute with your vague threats...

UmpOi.gif

I posted the link to make my point, which it does.

Sorry if you care to read into it.

I've stated several times already I'm not going to do anything.

I always wonder what it is you guys think you are proving with this type of post

i dunno what this means

but to me it is kind of funny that u spent your entire friday being involved with whatever this thing is that apparently involves your daughter + people you have never met on the internet

i dunno what this means

but to me it is kind of funny that u spent your entire friday being involved with whatever this thing is that apparently involves your daughter + people you have never met on the internet

ah, I'm just trolling and killing time till I think I can get to sleep with a bit of a foray into related areas.

plus you'd think after like 60 years of being alive you'd figure out how to avoid getting trolled into oblivion by ppl who shouldn't matter to you at all

Back