Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between? by Mr Jimmy Pop - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?
Page 3 of 138
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
41 - 09-22-2018, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Are you confused about what being under oath entails? You can issue all the statements you want. They don't hold any legal weight until you say it under penalty of perjury.
Go ahead and subpeona him then. He's not required to voluntarily appear as a witness for an alleged crime he has said he did not witness.

Sponsored Links
triple
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 09-22-2018, 18:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Go ahead and subpeona him then. He's not required to voluntarily appear as a witness for an alleged crime he has said he did not witness.
I would love for the JC to subpeona him, they refuse to do so because truth is not the objective. Putting on a show trial with a predetermined verdict is the objective.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 09-22-2018, 18:40
triple is probably constantly masturbating to the possibility of this upcoming trial.

TDS - seek help.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
44 - 09-22-2018, 18:40
Or because he's already said he is not a witness to a crime.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 09-22-2018, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Or because he's already said he is not a witness to a crime.
Let him say that under oath, then. What are you scared of?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 09-22-2018, 18:45
she could just be filling in the blanks of a real encounter
either way I believe this is an opportunistic lie

and even if it were true he should be confirmed.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
47 - 09-22-2018, 18:46
Quote:
Let him say that under oath, then. What are you scared of?
Absolutely nothing. It's just a waste of time. It's just bizarre that you want people who deny being a witness to a crime to testify that they did not see a crime for a crime you can't prove even happened because it's only based on the word of a person who refuses to say a crime happened under oath. It's ****ing bizarre.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 09-22-2018, 18:50
You seem weirdly defensive about his potential testimony for someone who is not concerned at all.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 09-22-2018, 18:51
i believe without question any of the allegations against celebrities but dont believe any of the allegations about politicians as long as they share my political leanings

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 09-22-2018, 18:51
what difference would testifying under oath make?
is he going to buckle and confess out of fear of a ****ing 35 yr old video tape from the room?

maybe there was a vhs nanny cam in the cabbage patch doll lol

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 09-22-2018, 18:52
Triple, do you believe a subpoena is warranted for Judge? It's a case of he said she said over 30 years ago. So the under oath bs is meaningless, not that somehow being under oath would compel him to all of a sudden change his tune anyway.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 09-22-2018, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i believe without question any of the allegations against celebrities but dont believe any of the allegations about politicians as long as they share my political leanings
yes and all women have a "only tell the truth" gene and all men have a "never tell the truth" gene

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
53 - 09-22-2018, 18:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
that's about the gist of it with keith Ellison and the democrats

triple
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 09-22-2018, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Triple, do you believe a subpoena is warranted for Judge? It's a case of he said she said over 30 years ago. So the under oath bs is meaningless, not that somehow being under oath would compel him to all of a sudden change his tune anyway.
If being under oath is meaningless one way or the other, why are all the conservatives on this board against it?

If it doesn't matter, why do you care?

If you think he'll tell the same story under oath, that would only bolster Kavanaugh's side.

The only reason to be against this is because you think he'll back up Ford, or he'll be inconsistent and **** up.

If you think he's telling the truth though.. which I assume most of you do.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
55 - 09-22-2018, 19:00
Quote:
If being under oath is meaningless one way or the other, why are all the conservatives on this board against it?

If it doesn't matter, why do you care?

If you think he'll tell the same story under oath, that would only bolster Kavanaugh's side.

The only reason to be against this is because you think he'll back up Ford, or he'll be inconsistent and **** up.

If you think he's telling the truth though.. which I assume most of you do.. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
not only is it meaningless, it's a waste of ****ing time. that's why we are against it.

it doesn't matter, so why do YOU care so much?

triple
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 09-22-2018, 19:04
Your premise is flawed, I do think interviewing the only other named person in the room matters.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
57 - 09-22-2018, 19:07
Quote:
You seem weirdly defensive about his potential testimony for someone who is not concerned at all.
Excellent deflection. I've not said anything of the sort. In fact, quite the opposite. There's nothing to be defensive about. He said he didn't see anything. Why should I not take him at his word? Why are you so adamant that a man who claims he did not witness a crime do so under oath, but I've yet to see you demand that she testify under oath that a crime transpired?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
58 - 09-22-2018, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
not only is it meaningless, it's a waste of ****ing time. that's why we are against it.

it doesn't matter, so why do YOU care so much?
what if i told you that wasting time

instead of getting other things done

was triple's only point and purpose

and that this is the entire point of the DNC right now?

burning up the clock is their goal

GOP better get with the game already

triple
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 09-22-2018, 19:11
Quote:
Why should I not take him at his word?
Well he's being accused of watching while his friend tried to **** a minor. For one.

Quote:
I've yet to see you demand that she testify under oath that a crime transpired?
Probably because she's already offered to, and in addition wants to go to the FBI and talk to them as well about it.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 09-22-2018, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
what if i told you that wasting time

instead of getting other things done

was triple's only point and purpose

and that this is the entire point of the DNC right now?

burning up the clock is their goal

GOP better get with the game already
hey remember when your party obstructed scotus for 400+ days? no?

Page 3 of 138

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Social Website Bullshit