i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Listen I'm not up to date on this but from what I gather this is about some kind of rep comment where naptown said he had nudes of ICFires daughter? I'm not going through all 50 pages of this but I don't see any comment like that left for either navydoc93 (?) or icfire to that regard in the last month when looking through rep comments -- is this thread a troll?

So you aren't the one that deleted that comment in my rep list?

Someone did.

It isn't the only one though that I know has disappeared.

the forensic computer scientists at the FBI will be able to uncover rayn and naptown's shenanigans, ICFire

then you will be exalted among your peers at tribalwar and your family for vanquishing the evil people who publicized a private message

Actually you can go to the admin activity log and see.
we can't actually delete rep comments unless you go directly to the database and unless we have a security issue only I have access to that. it's not an easy process and you'd need to be very familiar with the vbulletin data structure. the reputations are assigned sequential ids and I am not noticing a break in the sequence although without knowing the exact time I'd have to comb through thousands of records which I just am not going to do right now because this is getting extremely concerning and absurd. if you are really telling me rep is dropping off your wall you better not be fucking with me because that has serious implications for things I have to investigate.

the forensic computer scientists at the FBI will be able to uncover rayn and naptown's shenanigans, ICFire

then you will be exalted among your peers at tribalwar and your family for vanquishing the evil people who publicized a private message

LMAO

icfire is a fat old fuck (yeah I know me sayin it) but he just needs to chill out. He is almost on the level of "I will backtrace this"

icfire is a fat old fuck (yeah I know me sayin it) but he just needs to chill out. He is almost on the level of "I will backtrace this"

just an fyi, I don't carry a lot of extra weight, I'm about 190 and have been for a decade.

...I'm certainly old here in comparison to the avg age though.

Back