Tier list update (still in progress) by The One and Only - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Tier list update (still in progress)
Page 1 of 2
The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
1 - 07-03-2017, 17:02
Just want to let you all know I am still working on a tier list with full player descriptions as if all currently active T1 players were being drafted into a professional sports league.

I have completed (my opinion) of each players position stars.

Example:

Tribes Player 1:
Capping - ****
Chasing - ******
Home D - *****
Light Offense - *****

There will be at least 3 other categories - Tribes Intelligence, Weapon Accuracy, and Route-running/Speed

This is very difficult for one person to do accurately. So once my final tier list is finished, please keep in mind that many position star rankings might not be as accurate as they could be if we had a tribes 2017 position try out clinic where I observed everyone at every position. This is just for fun, and I'm not going to commit THAT much time to it.

That being said - if anyone would like me to send them my list rankings and give your opinions on players star ratings, I would definitely be open to changing what I have. I had to guess for multiple people in certain positions because I have actually never seen them play a specific position. In some cases, I just assumed they would be good at a position even if I've not seen them play it.

The star ranking I am using goes up to 6 stars. 6 stars are set aside for the elite at a specific position. I think each position has less than 7 players in the 6* ranking. From 5-3 stars, the ranking gets a bit more difficult. It was hard deciding in some cases to put someone in the 5 star tier or the 4 star tier, because there are chasers in the 5 star tier that are better than other chasers in the 5 star tier, etc.

Bottomline - if you see the final rankings and believe you are a 5 star at a position instead of a 4 star because you believe to be better than the rest of the 4 stars and some 5 stars - well **** you, get better. I'm the God of tiers. If many other people agree with you, maybe I will change it. But chances are, your ego is greater than your abilities as a tribes player and you will see yourself higher than you actually are.

Sponsored Links
Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 07-03-2017, 17:08
I deserve 1 star. Every team needs a TKer

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
3 - 07-03-2017, 17:45
holy **** you made this thread again you sperglord. shut the **** up nobody cares about your opinion

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 07-03-2017, 18:37
i am top tier

everyone else is, somewhere else

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 07-03-2017, 18:58
Dutch is a *****

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
6 - 07-03-2017, 21:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
holy **** you made this thread again you sperglord. shut the **** up nobody cares about your opinion
Do you even play tribes anymore?

If not, I beg to differ. If so, what rock have you been living under whilst playing? I've been asked about it by like 8 different active players, they want me to finish it.

I don't even know who the **** you are, and if you don't even play tribes anymore - than why even comment? Seems pretty stupid to care as much as you do about a game you no longer play. lol

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
7 - 07-04-2017, 01:26
I BETTER BE TIER 2 OR ELSE

groove
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 07-04-2017, 02:16
i am banana tier ***127820;

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 07-04-2017, 13:52
thanks for keeping us updated!

groove
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 07-04-2017, 20:19
***127827;***127827;***127827;strawberry tier***127827;***127827;***127827;

***127827;***127827;***127827;opsayo***127827;***127827;***127827;

kitteh
Veteran++
Old
11 - 07-04-2017, 23:31
should show us a rough draft d00d

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
12 - 07-04-2017, 23:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteh View Post
would ruin the big reveal.

I actually might decide to annoy dickschnitzhead even more by posting them in a slow reveal. Like, a top 50 for each position. So 50ish days of revealing 1 player for each of the 4 main positions.

So the first day I will reveal the 50th ranked Chaser, Capper, Home D, and LO, leading up to the top player at each position still playing today.

And then at the end, I will post the full profiles for each player all at once, including the other details.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
13 - 07-04-2017, 23:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post

I actually might decide to annoy dickschnitzhead even more by posting them in a slow reveal. Like, a top 50 for each position. So 50ish days of revealing 1 player for each of the 4 main positions.

So the first day I will reveal the 50th ranked Chaser, Capper, Home D, and LO, leading up to the top player at each position still playing today.

And then at the end, I will post the full profiles for each player all at once, including the other details.

I think ur a ****ing retard. GG

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
14 - 07-04-2017, 23:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
I think ur a ****ing retard. GG
I'm sorry, only tier 4 and above are allowed to share their opinion.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
15 - 07-05-2017, 06:11
please seek treatment for your aspergers

kitteh
Veteran++
Old
16 - 07-05-2017, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post

Imo sounds kinda lazy. Like you might as well just give the whole thing wet and dry -- take feedback -- and adjust on the input / your thoughts.

Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 07-05-2017, 16:33
Quote:
you'll have to up your game lawlz, you didn't even crack top 33% so far

kitteh
Veteran++
Old
18 - 07-05-2017, 17:29
hard to crack that 33% when you are only on for stakpu nights and clown is your only saving grace team member

Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 07-05-2017, 19:22
Quote:
hard to crack that 33% when you are only on for stakpu nights and clown is your only saving grace team member
i paid $175 for early access to tier list and i am help with beta test

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
20 - 07-05-2017, 21:28
Quote:
Imo sounds kinda lazy. Like you might as well just give the whole thing wet and dry -- take feedback -- and adjust on the input / your thoughts.
The list will already be complete, so not like I'll just be doing 1 or 2 a night lol - I'll just reveal it slowly for suspense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
please seek treatment for your aspergers
It's actually kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Tier list update (still in progress)

Social Website Bullshit