Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 88 of 8750
OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
1741 - 12-01-2016, 20:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
It was unlocked earlier this AM when I read it.

Unfortunately, it's locked up now and I don't have a subscription either but would have gladly posted it up for you.

Basically, it's more bad news for the American leftwing. The economy is going to grow and they know it's going to make owebama look like the incompetent community organizing piece of **** we all knew he is.
I'm actually starting to really believe he is going to do what said he was going to do while campaigning.

It's sounding more and more like he is going to focus A LOT of energy domestically.

His speech right now is epic!

Sponsored Links
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1742 - 12-01-2016, 20:03
Trump talking to Linda McMahon (Vince McMahon's wife). God damnit, this cabinet is going to be a thing of beauty. Apparently she runs a women's empowerment group or something. Liberal cognitive dissonance reaching critical mass.

Linda McMahon, Former Connecticut Senate Hopeful, Meets With Trump - WSJ

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1743 - 12-01-2016, 20:08
lol he's talking about the debate moderators crying when he won the election. awesome. i love it when he points out the dishonest media in the back and the crowd turns around and booos the cameras.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1744 - 12-01-2016, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
I'm actually starting to really believe he is going to do what said he was going to do while campaigning.

It's sounding more and more like he is going to focus A LOT of energy domestically.

His speech right now is epic!
My take is a little different and here's my take: I dont like him. At all.

What I do like: he is pissing off the progressive scum I have come to despise over the past 8 years. These smug statist ****tards (icfire, vanster, asshatsam, dealyderp, and other assorted dregs) deserve every bit of **** smeared in their collective faces for treating their fellow Americans like sub-humans for daring to have an opposing opinion. If you didn't like that piece of **** in the WH, then you're racist. Didn't like Killary? You misogynist. All the SJW bull****. All the condescending bull****. The social engineering bull****. The list goes on and on.

And to watch them throw ****ing huge fits and exposing themselves for exactly what they accuse others: Priceless.

That said, he is a business man and I believe he will do what he says to the best of his ability in an extremely corrupt system. The man built a billion dollar empire whether people like it or not.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1745 - 12-01-2016, 20:18
MAD DOG MATTIS IS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Quote:
James N. Mattis is a retired United States Marine Corps general who served as the Commander of the U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) from 2010 to 2013. From 2007 until 2010 he commanded the U.S. Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) and was the Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (SACT) for NATO.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
1746 - 12-01-2016, 20:18
Quote:

What I do like: he is pissing off the progressive scum I have come to despise over the past 8 years. These smug statist ****tards (icfire, vanster, asshatsam, dealyderp, and other assorted dregs) deserve every bit of **** smeared in their collective faces for treating their fellow Americans like sub-humans for daring to have an opposing opinion. If you didn't like that piece of **** in the WH, then you're racist. Didn't like Killary? You misogynist. All the SJW bull****. All the condescending bull****. The social engineering bull****. The list goes on and on.

And to watch them throw ****ing huge fits and exposing themselves for exactly what they accuse others: Priceless.

That said, he is a business man and I believe he will do what he says to the best of his ability in an extremely corrupt system. The man built a billion dollar empire whether people like it or not.
Why aren't you a fan?

Also, trump just asked his crowd to raise their hands and make a promise... oh man... swj to the rescue!

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1747 - 12-01-2016, 20:23
i really do wonder if there's an alternate universe in which hillary won the election and already destroyed the world in a nuclear holocaust.

and then there's the Trump-verse where USA is great again and the world is finally at peace and the SJWs are eating ****.

ahhhhhhhhhhh a nice tall cool glass of satisfaction

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm

sooooooo refreshing.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1748 - 12-01-2016, 20:23
ur insane

i read that in my yokel voice and it still didn't make any sense

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1749 - 12-01-2016, 20:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
we're not the one who spent the last 6 pages crowing about how saving 43% of a single factory plants jobs is making america great again
Hitlery would have saved 0%.

Trump can't stop winning. He'll never get tired of winning. This Trump Train has no brakes!

#WINNING
#MAGA

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1750 - 12-01-2016, 20:26
we're winning, 1st place trophies 4 everyone

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1751 - 12-01-2016, 20:26
General Maddog has some badass quotes

Quote:
1. ***8220;I don***8217;t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.***8221;

2. ***8220;The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.***8221;

3. ***8220;I come in peace. I didn***8217;t bring artillery. But I***8217;m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I***8217;ll kill you all.***8221;

4. ***8220;Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they***8217;re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.***8221;

5. ***8220;Marines don***8217;t know how to spell the word defeat.***8221;

6. ***8220;Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.***8221;

7. ***8220;The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.***8221;

8. ***8220;You are part of the world***8217;s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.***8221;

9. ***8220;There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.***8221;

10. ***8220;No war is over until the enemy says it***8217;s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.***8221;

11. ***8220;There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It***8217;s really great.***8221;

12. ***8220;You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it***8217;s going to be bad.***8221;

13. ***8220;You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn***8217;t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain***8217;t got no manhood left anyway. So it***8217;s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it***8217;s quite fun to fight them, you know. It***8217;s a hell of a hoot. It***8217;s fun to shoot some people. I***8217;ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.***8221;

14. ***8220;I***8217;m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.***8221;

15. ***8220;Demonstrate to the world there is ***8216;No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy***8217; than a U.S. Marine.***8221;

16. ***8220;Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit***8221;

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1752 - 12-01-2016, 20:27
Quote:
we're winning, 1st place trophies 4 everyone
lol u so triggred rite nao

#MAGA

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
1753 - 12-01-2016, 20:28
Quote:

See, that I understand and respect.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1754 - 12-01-2016, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Yeah you trimmed out that part of my quote. Millions of fraudulent votes would be massive. Again, there's just no evidence other than a Trump tweet.

And yes there are dead people on the rolls. Did anyone ever let the board of elections know that my 88 year old grandpa died 2 years ago? Probably not. Could I have thrown in a vote for him, considering there's no id needed? Probably.

Still it is a lot more likely for a dead person to be on there than an illegal.
Yes there is. We've been quoting and linking to it for weeks. Trump tweeted it quite late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
The problem is there's a difference between what you/Fool are saying vs Trump.

Trump said that he knows about millions of fraudulent votes, votes for Hillary, and that he actually won the popular election.

You and Fool are saying that it is possible some slip through.

Those are two very, very different things.

This is my beef with Trump supporters. He says something completely nuts, but everyone else tones it way down.

Just an example:
-Trump says Mexicans are rapists and murderers
his supporters translate that to:
-we need to do more to tighten up the border

A progressive lying... what a shock.

He never said Mexicans are rapists. "He said Mexico is sending its criminals, their rapists."

Disingenuous ******.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1755 - 12-01-2016, 20:32
cael is bundled up in a blanket and eating a quart of haggendazs icecream.

im sorry but you can't hide from the bad bad man forever. you're going to love him and you're going to call him daddy.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1756 - 12-01-2016, 20:34
im 43% effort posting right now

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1757 - 12-01-2016, 20:34
Trump just confirmed Mattis as Sec Def. (but don't tell anyone, it's a secret until Monday)

**** yeah

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1758 - 12-01-2016, 20:36
cael has 43% of will left to live. 2badsosad won't see trump make america great again

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1759 - 12-01-2016, 20:39
Quote:

I don't care for him either. The man is a trainwreck and it's as disturbing as it is hilarious and ironic that not only was he the Republican candidate this election, but he actually won. That blows me away.

But the way he simultanously pisses off the libscum (into public fits of rage) and the establishment ... resonates with me in a way I can't describe. He's the ultimate political troll. But in the midst of trolling it seems like he can get some actual work done and make at least token changes in Washington. Which is more than I can say for Obama. Since his acceptance speech I've been pretty impressed with just how Presidential he's acting. If this keeps up, the next 4 years will be Great (Again).

#MAGA

Last edited by Data; 12-01-2016 at 20:50..
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1760 - 12-01-2016, 20:40
Quote:
im 43% effort posting right now
430% triggereded

Page 88 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot