one last T1 config?

groov

Veteran XX
super simple + a new bigger font?

tribe2016.png

color previews

ive had this almost done for a while, just not sure if there's any interest in T1 configs anymore

stork according to xp speed hacks and auto aim... although for auto aim i seem to miss alot and for speed hax i seem to be bad @ tribe... but i guess when your on exp level of leetness its hard to keep up un haxed.

Exp hit a ma the other day, I was so proud of him. It's like a baby walking for the first time. Cute.

Nice, but only thing different is the font?

convert old school skins. Player, weapons, buildings, explosions, etc. Maybe some old school scripts as well. Now we talking.
Appreciate you Groove, but seems like same old config.

no doubt its mostly just an updated version of my 'basic' config from like 2012 thats why i didn't hype it up as some big new thing

but p much all the menus and huds had to be resized for the bigger font, so releasing the font itself would have been kinda pointless without all the menu and hud edits

also new basic weaponhud that resizes automatically

and a script that uses emjays control::setposition .dll fix to align all the side huds to the chat automatically instead of having to drag/drop align stuff after resolution changes (its something spy and i wanted to do with his config but never got around to finishing)

and an updated version of my color styles script that uses bluelines.dll to set hud colors including the minimap bg

but i feel ya, im pretty meh about it myself. the font is sweet tho, imo.

Back