Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page T1 status
Page 3 of 3
Sharps
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 11-30-2016, 11:30
My quality of enjoyment directly correlates to:
1) # of T1 players on my team (with a massive boost if the entire team came from T1)
1b) Synergy is like night and day playing defense with someone from T1 (Icehawk, Danky, etc.) or someone who watched a T1 streamer of Midair vs. not.
2) Quality of pickup
3) Not having 2 particular people in community on my team

I paid $140 and have gotten more than enough enjoyable hours playing against good (if not necessarily smart-playing) players. Flag toss is **** now, but it'll get fixed. Opsayo's point about movement vs. aim is well-taken, but not much one can do and I understand the need to make it easier. Since skiing is so easy, there's one less aspect of differentiation at highest levels of capping since everyone is running same routes and fog is so low.

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 11-30-2016, 11:40
tree fiddy is best we can do is not a sharp deal here

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 11-30-2016, 13:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
My quality of enjoyment directly correlates to:
1) # of T1 players on my team (with a massive boost if the entire team came from T1)
1b) Synergy is like night and day playing defense with someone from T1 (Icehawk, Danky, etc.) or someone who watched a T1 streamer of Midair vs. not.
2) Quality of pickup
3) Not having 2 particular people in community on my team

I paid $140 and have gotten more than enough enjoyable hours playing against good (if not necessarily smart-playing) players. Flag toss is **** now, but it'll get fixed. Opsayo's point about movement vs. aim is well-taken, but not much one can do and I understand the need to make it easier. Since skiing is so easy, there's one less aspect of differentiation at highest levels of capping since everyone is running same routes and fog is so low.
Wristfracture and....?

fyr
Veteran³
Old
44 - 11-30-2016, 13:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing-Stork View Post
Wristfracture and....?

probably me

Sharps
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 11-30-2016, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing-Stork View Post
Wristfracture and....?
I'm okay with wristfracture because he is just not good and lacks self-awareness - just means you have to play better to compensate. Yeah, it can be frustrating sometimes since you're playing 5v4, but that falls under reasons 1 and 2.

I have less fun when others are not having fun. I really don't mind losing or even losing badly, and I don't get much enjoyment out of crushing the other team. Always been that way - I used to stack the teams as much as I could against myself in team rabbit. T1 people generally take each individual pickup less seriously and don't really get frustrated with one another. There are a handful of people in community who actively make it less fun for others on a regular basis via abrasive personality. I'll just leave it at that.

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 11-30-2016, 13:57
I'm in the exact same boat with you. I don't enjoy stomping teams. Witnessed a rage quit last night and felt bad afterwards. :/

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 11-30-2016, 23:45
nazi punisher!

Fis
Veteran++
Old
48 - 12-14-2016, 20:38
played a few pubs over 2 days, gotta say it was still pretty fun

although my kill power is significantly reduced, sking is always like riding a bicycle

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 12-15-2016, 05:53
if u want demos uploaded to yt post them! gonna try to do a few more batches asap

libra
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 12-15-2016, 10:20
need more cap demo

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page T1 status

Social Website Bullshit