Pregnant woman attacked by two "men" by RumbledFeathers - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pregnant woman attacked by two "men"
Page 6 of 11
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 04-16-2019, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I already have.
Are you talking about the rate of arrests?

Can you guess what my next line is?

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
102 - 04-16-2019, 16:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
If it turns out that the rate is actually similar between blacks and whites, would there still be a reason to claim that blacks are more violent than whites?
Are you going to simply argue hypotheticals or are you going to provide any data or citations to support your insinuations?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
103 - 04-16-2019, 16:29
Quote:
Are you talking about the rate of arrests?

Can you guess what my next line is?
I guessed that back on page 3. Correctly.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 04-16-2019, 16:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
how about instead of asking for sources to prove your 8-layer hypothetical cake, you find your own ****ing source for outlandish claims?
Spoiler alert: I didn't make any claims. I asked a question, and I'm awaiting a sufficiently justified answer.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 04-16-2019, 16:30
honestly fool just ban him already

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
106 - 04-16-2019, 16:33
I'm more inclined to change his name to Dunning-Kruger

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 04-16-2019, 16:35
Quote:
Are you going to simply argue hypotheticals or are you going to provide any data or citations to support your insinuations?
It's not a hypothetical though. It seems that for all we know, the rate could in fact be the same as we speak.

So I ask again: if it turned out that it's similar, would you still believe that blacks are more violent than whites, or would that be sufficient evidence against the claim?

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 04-16-2019, 16:36
if there was evidence of my claim, would you believe the earth was flat

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
109 - 04-16-2019, 16:37
If there was data that suggested or proved that, I would acknowledge it. Do you have any such data or do you not know what hypothetical means?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
110 - 04-16-2019, 16:40
it's like arguing with a crumbling wall that happens to like young children sexually

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 04-16-2019, 16:46
Quote:
It's not a hypothetical though. It seems that for all we know, the rate could in fact be the same as we speak.
Could you post all the stuff we know which makes your question anything but entirely hypothetical and without merit? Still waiting.

RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
112 - 04-16-2019, 16:47
Quote:
Spoiler alert: I didn't make any claims. I asked a question, and I'm awaiting a sufficiently justified answer.

youre literally like that meme of the guy asking google for facts about climate change. Get 999 results showing its real and dismiss them all and waiting for one that shows the opposite. Youre retarded dude.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 04-16-2019, 16:48
Quote:
If there was data that suggested or proved that, I would acknowledge it. Do you have any such data or do you not know what hypothetical means?
The point is that people here seem to believe that blacks are more violent, despite not knowing if a higher proportion of them commit violent crimes. Either that's an irrational belief in the most technical sense, or there is some other reason that's so powerful that even if the percentage was the same or lower for blacks, it would still make them "more violent" somehow.

Which one is it?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 04-16-2019, 16:50
Quote:
The point is that people here seem to believe that blacks are more violent, despite not knowing if a higher proportion of them commit violent crimes. Either that's an irrational belief in the most technical sense, or there is some other reason that's so powerful that even if the percentage was the same or lower for blacks, it would still make them "more violent" somehow.

Which one is it?
So we know they're charged more, and we know they're imprisoned more, and we know it's by a very wide margin.

Irrational is what YOU are.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
115 - 04-16-2019, 16:52
Quote:

Which one is it?
What's irrational is asking for absolute certainty and deluding yourself into thinking that's somehow profound.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 04-16-2019, 16:56
He's like the creationists with their missing link. It doesn't end until every fossil has been dug up.

Here's a mountain of evidence, bro.

Nope nope. Could still be God.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
117 - 04-16-2019, 17:07
it's quite obvious that their culture/music/tendencies condone violence. i mean seriously, how many violent videos of blacks have you seen on the internet all over the place compared to white people? it's apparent that blacks have a gene that makes them more prone to violence and overreacting. also, it doesn't help statistics at all when you lump in hispanics with whites, and that really pisses me off, because hispanics aren't white.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 04-16-2019, 17:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
it's quite obvious that their culture/music/tendencies condone violence. i mean seriously, how many violent videos of blacks have you seen on the internet all over the place compared to white people? it's apparent that blacks have a gene that makes them more prone to violence and overreacting. also, it doesn't help statistics at all when you lump in hispanics with whites, and that really pisses me off, because hispanics aren't white.
Sorry no. We need the missing link. Your mountain of evidence isn't tall enough.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
119 - 04-16-2019, 17:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Sorry no. We need the missing link. Your mountain of evidence isn't tall enough.

sorry guys

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 04-16-2019, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
it's quite obvious that their culture/music/tendencies condone violence.
So it's not because they're black, then?

Page 6 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pregnant woman attacked by two "men"

Social Website Bullshit