Pregnant woman attacked by two "men" by RumbledFeathers - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pregnant woman attacked by two "men"
Page 3 of 11
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 04-16-2019, 13:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Wow avoiding questions already?
No seriously, I genuinely don't know. This is your chance to show just how much more educated you are on the subject than me.

I'm waiting.

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 04-16-2019, 13:18
Already been posted but I guess you're too ****ing dumb to do the necessary basic math to figure it out eh? Lmao ... Keep avoiding.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 04-16-2019, 13:30
Mr Claw and Mr hammer in the bathroom with a savage.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 04-16-2019, 13:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Already been posted but I guess you're too ****ing dumb to do the necessary basic math to figure it out eh? Lmao ... Keep avoiding.
It hasn't, actually. The number of crimes committed doesn't tell you if it's a small number of people committing a lot of crimes per person or a large number of people committing a few.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 04-16-2019, 13:32
amadeus, suddenly the champion of methodology

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 04-16-2019, 13:35
Yeah I suppose the prison population is full of quadruple copies of the same blacks, repeating over and over.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 04-16-2019, 13:37
tbf, in the us's prisons at least, the majority of people in prison are there for drug crimes, and you can reasonably argue that us drug laws are essentially intended to imprison black people

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 04-16-2019, 13:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
tbf, in the us's prisons at least, the majority of people in prison are there for drug crimes, and you can reasonably argue that us drug laws are essentially intended to imprison black people
Yeah?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 04-16-2019, 13:40
I suppose homicide laws are also intended to lock up blacks. And **** laws. And violent assault laws.

God damn racist laws.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 04-16-2019, 13:41
sorry I actually made a giant leap from most arrests to most imprisonments without fact-checking myself.

edit: it still may be accurate to say something like "most people are put in prison because of drugs" because violent crimes will usually have longer sentences and thus more (of the same) people are on that list at any one time, but whatever my wording was wrong.

Last edited by Ixiterra; 04-16-2019 at 13:46..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 04-16-2019, 13:53
Majority of criminals in state prisons are violent offenders, that's pretty clear in the data. And blacks are massively overrepresented in that population. That's clear in the data.

Blacks are more violent. Blacks are less intelligent. The science is in. It's not up for your debate or virtue signalling or excuses. It's definitely worth paying attention to and trying to resolve.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 04-16-2019, 13:57
And before the ****ing idiot suggests it's the same blacks being arrested over and over, the recidivism stats are a click away...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1555437465654

You'll want page 6.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 04-16-2019, 13:57
So when are we getting a figure on the % of blacks vs whites who commit violent crimes?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 04-16-2019, 13:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
So when are we getting a figure on the % of blacks vs whites who commit violent crimes?
When you Google it. Avoid avoid!

I suggest "violent offenders by race" as a good start. FBI will help.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 04-16-2019, 14:08
People aren't born racist
They become racist

After studying the facts

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 04-16-2019, 14:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
People aren't born racist
They become racist

After studying the facts
The racist facts, you mean?

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 04-16-2019, 14:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
this is one table: FBI â***8364;***8221; Table 43

but there are some caveats since it is just raw data. the biggest one being that hispanics are entirely mixed in to the white vs black numbers. it's also arrests, not convictions. and it doesn't cover the entire population, only reporting agencies, but there are other tables on that site with city/suburban/rural splits and such.

i don't really expect you to do much diligence for yourself though

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
58 - 04-16-2019, 14:14
It's also just another transparent trap question that will be followed by an obvious "You can't guarantee those aren't the same few people being arrested over and over" response.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 04-16-2019, 14:18
i don't always commit violent crime, but when i do, i make sure to commit and get arrested for multiple violent crimes in the same year*

* - and this property is caused by racial differences or some other such bigotry of low expectations implication

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 04-16-2019, 14:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
It's also just another transparent trap question that will be followed by an obvious "You can't guarantee those aren't the same few people being arrested over and over" response.
Except we can, because recidivism rates between blacks and whites are very close. The prison population is the only stat he needs. All the data is already in this thread.

So yes, he's just being Amadeus. He'll leave shortly and try the same nonsense in the next social justice topic.

That's the problem with the progressives. They can't begin to work on resolving these issues because they won't even acknowledge the facts.

Last edited by amRam; 04-16-2019 at 14:21..
Page 3 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pregnant woman attacked by two "men"

Social Website Bullshit