i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

ICFire, why are you discussing TribalWar with your family? You wouldn't bring it up with her if naptown didn't get to you.

Why am I getting all the bad credit? You are the drunk indian with 2 failed marriages. Oh thats right you like Obama

You shouldn't be throwing stones there. Don't forget about your failed marriage and getting damaged goods for your second marriage that had a ton of baggage with a kid.

ICFire, why are you discussing TribalWar with your family? You wouldn't bring it up with her if naptown didn't get to you.

You shouldn't be throwing stones there. Don't forget about your failed marriage and getting damaged goods for your second marriage that had a ton of baggage with a kid.

aww another divorced kid

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

imGDC.gif

Why am I getting all the bad credit? You are the drunk indian with 2 failed marriages. Oh thats right you like Obama

Didn't he post your wife's facebook profile and there was a shitstorm about it?
I was just saying that I had no idea who had messaged him--and as far as being drunk goes, it's pretty obvious when you are.

Slogg; I was notoriously immature (stupid) when I played tribes, I'm sure I'll have to defend my 'e-reputation' soon enough. Long time lurker, finally put in the effort to get my login details for my account from Rayn. (old email address, couldn't "forget password" it, didn't need to have an account to read threads anyway)

Didn't he post your wife's facebook profile and there was a shitstorm about it?
I was just saying that I had no idea who had messaged him--and as far as being drunk goes, it's pretty obvious when you are.

right. I'm just a guy with problems here to listen to dirty indians like you give me advise

Discussing TW in casual convo has happened to me too, in fact, yesterday, it went like this:

Gf - 'Did you see that thing about the legless Olympian?'
Me - 'Yeah, read all about it' (Subtext: I am always up-to-date ffs)
Gf - 'How do you find all this stuff so quickly?'
Me - 'TribalWar'
Gf - 'That forum with the "fuck you own face" thread?'
Me - 'Yes' *guffaw*
Gf - *sigh*
Me - STAGE WHISPER: naptown pwns j00

Could have gone worse, but I get it.

Also... still no pics.

Also... people not understanding the internet, that's new. Imagine posting heaps of shit and someone remembers it. Or EVEN WORSE, it stays there so they don't even have to employ their memory... Woah.

You should find a better job bro... 300 is what I can make in a very short amount of time in sales... Shit I spent that today in buyin my bmw battery :lol:

But what if you don't sell anything? I get to hang sheetrock all day. There's always sheetrock to hang.

Back