[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

all of bernies momentum is gone. Everyone has had time to actually think about the shit he said and now realize its not doable. Bernie lost the minute they gave it to Hillary. HE isn't coming back from that. Most of his supporters i know personally have flipped from him and will vote someone else. i have money Trump is going to be a 2 term president.

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked."

And TW seems to think this is a statement from a man unconcerned. He's had a rough week. Next week, and the weeks after are going to get worse. I'm enjoying this, and will be posting here a lot more.

:rofl: you'll never learn, will you...

I certainly hope you don't because watching you make yourself look like a complete idiot is fun.

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked."

And TW seems to think this is a statement from a man unconcerned. He's had a rough week. Next week, and the weeks after are going to get worse. I'm enjoying this, and will be posting here a lot more.

why are you so worried about what TW thinks? according to you, your posts are always about him.

explain the rough week and the weeks after why they will get worse

defend those statements; just because you say it, doesnt mean it's true

here's your chance to post more

all of bernies momentum is gone. Everyone has had time to actually think about the shit he said and now realize its not doable. Bernie lost the minute they gave it to Hillary. HE isn't coming back from that. Most of his supporters i know personally have flipped from him and will vote someone else. i have money Trump is going to be a 2 term president.

I think this is it too. If Joe jumps in, I think he's going to win the nomination. If Bernie had stuck to his guns I think he would have had more respect and a better shot.

tide_has_turned_trump.jpg

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person’s belief clashes with new evidence perceived by the person. When confronted with facts that contradict beliefs, ideals, and values, people will try to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia

Considering libtards have been on hyper-stupid since he took office and have tried to block any and everything he has tried, I would say he has not done a bad job with what he said.

Considering libtards have been on hyper-stupid since he took office and have tried to block any and everything he has tried, I would say he has not done a bad job with what he said.

1555789325213.png

Were gonna make america great just got to help israel first then saudi arabia

MIGA

:lol:

Back