Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!
Page 43 of 50
MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
841 - 01-23-2010, 18:55
is this the thread were we post dick pics and some chicks tells us if our cocks are hot?

Sponsored Links
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
842 - 01-23-2010, 18:56
yes

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
843 - 01-23-2010, 18:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
i guess that's where im ok.. because really we all could be ****ed over anyone that has one pic of them out there. Like no guy or girl here has ever took a pic on a phone of them doing something stupid and then lost that phone...and then whoops those pics got downloaded to the net.. whoopty ****in doo. If im ok with myself being around and i know for a fact i have no relatives close enough to care if i put myself on there. We all have things we like to do if i want to **** my boyfriend and don't care who sees it then let me.

If i'm happy then who are you to say..
So are you an orphan or what?

Oh, you are one of those "in the moment" girls. I mean, that makes perfect sense since you are 20 or whatever and just want to have 'fun'.

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
844 - 01-23-2010, 18:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
i guess that's where im ok.. because really we all could be ****ed over anyone that has one pic of them out there. Like no guy or girl here has ever took a pic on a phone of them doing something stupid and then lost that phone...and then whoops those pics got downloaded to the net.. whoopty ****in doo. If im ok with myself being around and i know for a fact i have no relatives close enough to care if i put myself on there. We all have things we like to do if i want to **** my boyfriend and don't care who sees it then let me.

If i'm happy then who are you to say..
More pix!

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
845 - 01-23-2010, 18:57
A ****in down ass chick plays by tw's rules, and the fags still come out to shun her out.

Let the girl do what she wants. Its a board for socializing, and this is the way she wanted to do it. You can think shes a whore all you want, wont make us lose sleep. I thought TW hated all equally. Looks like they hate chics.

And treating her like a whore is what gets us off. Why all the hate for our sexual nature?

We are a couple, whether or not you believe we will last. Bring on the hate!

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
846 - 01-23-2010, 18:58
I'm all for a girl who wants to post nudes.
And has a sense of humour.
and is tight.
yeah.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
847 - 01-23-2010, 19:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
A ****in down ass chick plays by tw's rules, and the fags still come out to shun her out.

Let the girl do what she wants. Its a board for socializing, and this is the way she wanted to do it. You can think shes a whore all you want, wont make us lose sleep. I thought TW hated all equally. Looks like they hate chics.

And treating her like a whore is what gets us off. Why all the hate for our sexual nature?

to be fair, i think you're a loser, too, not just the girl

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
848 - 01-23-2010, 19:00
**** off simo. i'm gettin to sniff your gf's stink tube

Yoderfunk
VeteranX
Old
849 - 01-23-2010, 19:04
Hey Simo, try pinksocking, great fun

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
850 - 01-23-2010, 19:10
nofix, what do you think her turd tunnel smells like?

i think it smells like famous amos cookies

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
851 - 01-23-2010, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post

the only people pissed are those not getting laid themselves.

-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
852 - 01-23-2010, 19:14
I think TW is so use to saying PIX OR BAN that we are generally confused when supplied with said PIX

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
853 - 01-23-2010, 19:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
**** off simo. i'm gettin to sniff your gf's stink tube
you ****ing wish..

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
854 - 01-23-2010, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
the only people pissed are those not getting laid themselves.
Yet you're the creeper who wants more pics so you have something to jack to tonight. Tell us all about your great sex life Juggs.

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
855 - 01-23-2010, 19:32
wtf is going on in this thread

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
856 - 01-23-2010, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
to be fair, i think you're a loser, too, not just the girl
I've only read two pages and this is my conclusion as well.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
857 - 01-23-2010, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=TTC=-Serpreme View Post
I think TW is so use to saying PIX OR BAN that we are generally confused when supplied with said PIX
seriously

tw: pics or ban *****
babygirl1: *pics*
tw: wat

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
858 - 01-23-2010, 19:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
Yet you're the creeper who wants more pics so you have something to jack to tonight. Tell us all about your great sex life Juggs.
i havent said anything about 'give more pics'..i just wanted to see a pic with him and her in it to see if she was actually a chick he knew. They could have been dressed for all i care.

why dont you cry some more betsy wetsy. You've been dragging your sandy vagina all over this thread. Its not your girl, you dont know her, so the only logical reason for someone to piss and moan as much as you have and not have anything vested in this is jealousy.

dont worry, eat your vitamins and drink your milk...or apparently do your drugs...and you'll get laid too.

or you could just shut the **** up and stop reading the thread if it offends your delicate sensibilities.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
859 - 01-23-2010, 19:40
No, I think I'll keep posting about how the OP and her guy are worthless people since it seems to bother so many people here. I'm not sure why. Like I said, I suspect it has something to do with losers like yourself who need some wank material.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
860 - 01-23-2010, 19:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoderfunk View Post
Hey Simo, try pinksocking, great fun
HOLY **** YODERFUNK SIGHTING

Page 43 of 50

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page ass ****ing!!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , asemen shitter , cy dick 2 bellybutton , cyanide pencil dick , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , hey simo free drugs! , lock and ban , wheres the free crack at , xcursion sucks a dick , yarr matey i banged katie , yarr matey not a lady , yoderfunk = dickgazer