heard rectal backed down from izza duel challenge

kdt

Veteran X
i join a server and a person who ive never found lying ssaid that rtcl dorpped right when izza challenged him. like 5 ppl then went to arghs to watch but rtcl never showed.

thots?

yeah ok this is the DUMBEST shit i've ever heard

me and copa were playing dota 2 all night

and some fucking retards said I denied izzas duel

I AM READY ANY TIME BROS.

i would absolutely never deny izza even if i wasn't ready

especially now that I've been hearing that izza has been going hard on guys in duel lately

makes me happy to hear he's back, but i definitely didn't fucking drop out of anything. me and copa have been going HARD in dota 2 (even tho he ain't been playin that great)

g4TPh9j.gif

ya orange tryin to be like 13 year old girl w/ gossip

at first i thought he was trolling

now i realize he actually that immature

poor guy

We were in the Community playing keep away no jets. -Fo-Rctll was there. Izza said to Rtcll lets go to arghs and duel. Everyone there watch izza drop then rtcll, we all ran to get popcorn w/extra butter. Then we went to Arghs where only Izza was waiting. We waited and waited no Rctll.. then we hear he is on Dota or wtfe it is.

True Story Bro

We were in the Community playing keep away no jets. -Fo-Rctll was there. Izza said to Rtcll lets go to arghs and duel. Everyone there watch izza drop then rtcll, we all ran to get popcorn w/extra butter. Then we went to Arghs where only Izza was waiting. We waited and waited no Rctll.. then we hear he is on Dota or wtfe it is.

True Story Bro

is this gossip? sounds like facts

the only people talking shit are the ones being called out for LEGIT reasons.

rtcl for the above from someone else
milkman for being caught hacking and trying to quash any mention of it to save face
crow being caught by FIS (who never accuses anyone)

lol owned

god damn u ppl r gay the only thing i was excited about yesterday was owning ppl in football with masterace and drg0n randomly showing up to duel

im pretty sure mun would stomp the shit out of izza 15-0 i mean seriously that dude is too good, someone should get him a medal or buy him a steak dinner

oh shit was it the real drg0n though

ive never understood the dueling thing, the dudes who focused on that usually couldnt hit me in a ctf game

oh yeah and people were mentioning losing to a guy with an M16 tag, andrew and his friends used to smurf with a lot of various stupid team tags and that was one of them

either way, cheater.. or original cheaters

wen u nubz gon learn 2 play tribe n stepup 2 da new gen of tribe
u no jus by hidin from :king: dont make him not exist heh

Back