the cheating chronicles vol 125161

Kismet

Veteran
today i learned about this thing called reverse polate

what reverse polate does is it gives everyone 0 interpolate on its victim but the victim gets no velocity readings so they are totally fucked no matter how good their aim is

this was told to me by a respected source and it is suspected to be running in 1.41 and on argh duel

this is real fucking cheating u ppl r fucking scum rigging the game so you win

-edit- okay it might not be in 1.41 but it is confirmed to be on argh duel

this is basically what automiss is

gFG

k fuck it

also 1.41 is easily bypassable and has already been done so we all got scammed into this stupid anti cheat patch yet again just like we did with lasthope the first time

fuck u people

there is bypassing/anticheat school on us base server right now

things that u ppl never believed me when i say

lspiro owns arghs duel now lestat just admins it according to vamp

when i said opsayo was testing cg autoaim on me and telling me about how he was making it no 1 believed me

now apparently he has fully working disc aa too because mj gave him a bunch of his old stuff

1.41 is bypassed and a scam

reverse polate is a real thing

fuck all u ppl only person i trust is bugs and these anti cheats are fucking stupid

o i meant his name should have been kept secret but now idc

idc about the cheating anyway

i just know that the next anti cheat patch will come after the bypass comes and then it will be sub7 and ppls computers will be hacked

vamp was also revealed to be on bugs 200+ LIST of cheaters
a scan of his config revealed a file called autododge.cs

bugs claims he was invisible on the map and walked up behind vamp and shot him point blank with a blaster and he moved to the side.

gg

We also need 2 crash all bad servers and replzce them with new servers w/ same name & trustworthy admins. I had that idea quite some time ago when opsayo released 1.41 and altimor was crashing arghs server 4 his own amusement, later he released the fix 4 exploit, but uno we could've had bunch of 1.41 servers from beginning but opsayo chose 2 b butthurt

Cheats are gay. If you're good and you cheat you're real gay. If you suck and you cheat it's p much just a handicap for you. Also you're gay. And you suck at tribes. And your mothers a whore.

do you understand the definition of passive aggressive damaster? because me pointing out that you don't play the game is not passive aggressive.

can someone post all of damaster's responses to fire please rofl

Last edited:
i've talked 2 fire and he helped me 2 sort my issues out. u seem to be little crying emo bitch, if u want 2 talk im here.

edit: yes u have been talking shit 2 me lately so i guess u r passive aggressive.

Last edited:
Back