dear tribalwar,

Is this place really worth dealing with that kind of crap? If you thought he was serious did you contact the police? If you didn't think he was serious why didn't you just ignore him?

Either way I don't see the point of continuing contact with people who act like that.

Is this place really worth dealing with that kind of crap? If you thought he was serious did you contact the police? If you didn't think he was serious why didn't you just ignore him?

Either way I don't see the point of continuing contact with people who act like that.

This is the only forum on the internet I frequent. I believe in the experiment.

Heh. In otherwords you didn't believe a damn thing he was saying and are just poking and proding for the laughs. In other words you can't complain about a damn thing. :D

Poop is not a childish topic. It is a very interesting one and much can be known about someone based on what can be found in ones stool.

i took a shit last week and it was twitching

buize told me it was just gas escaping the turd ne1 else have this happen

I was actually ~1-3 months from being fully sponsored to go to the police academy with a guaranteed job at one of the best PD's in FL, but I dropped out of the program because of IRL problems with my mom and shit.

You realize everyone here knows what kinda person you are.
No one, I mean no one is going to believe that story.

Poop is not a childish topic. It is a very interesting one and much can be known about someone based on what can be found in ones stool.

PoopThatCorn.jpg

Back