Joe Biden WOOOOOOT

I have no idea why he's leading in the fake polls. He's an old white dude who is creepy.

They really need an LGBTQRSTUV black woman to run. If Michelle Obama ran, then I'd be worried. The blacks are not voting for old white dude.

i think Trump is a test to see if we can have presidents who troll and be acceptable. So far it seems like it works so get ready for the new reality tv show "My President"

Well, he's going to be called Creepy Joe the entire time. Yeah, maybe they'll get Michelle to be the VP. If the final candidate or VP is not black, they lose a lot of votes. It's a requirement for the left.

Lol, no matter who runs, dems will get same black vote. It’s dumb to even cater to it because anyone on the dole is not voting republican.

Real question is, what votes are up for grabs?

I don't know why Biden is being pushed. He has images of him practically fingerfucking a dozen females of various ages floating around the internet, and on top of that the Democrats have an army of non-white female sjw's that probably have a way better chance

Nobody here asks themselves why so many Democrats are running. It doesn't even occur to them the reason.

Then again, this place doesn't understand evolution, algebra or climate science, so nm

Nobody here asks themselves why so many Democrats are running. It doesn't even occur to them the reason.

Then again, this place doesn't understand evolution, algebra or climate science, so nm

pray tell us, oh wise one of the woman beater tribes, why are so many democraps running?

b/c they are a disorganised fragmented hot mess and have no clue what to do anymore?

evolution - doesn't exist anyway and if it did it isn't something we live long enough to worry about
algebra - nobody cares b/c no one uses it in real life anyway
climate "science" - yeah there is no science involved, it does what it does and ppl are literally shouting into the wind believing they can change it.

b/c they are a disorganised fragmented hot mess and have no clue what to do anymore?

evolution - doesn't exist anyway and if it did it isn't something we live long enough to worry about
algebra - nobody cares b/c no one uses it in real life anyway
climate "science" - yeah there is no science involved, it does what it does and ppl are literally shouting into the wind believing they can change it.

Doesn't TW have a limit on how much stupid you're allowed per post?

:lol:

7e2lc6l92eu21.png

Back