[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

growing up, the left was foaming about hitler bush and iraq WAR FOR OIL...i still dont know wtf happened

They love war but only when they're in charge. Clinton and his Jewry loved bombing Serbs to help the Muslims in Europe, loved feeding weapons to the Mujahadeen in Albania etc. They've always been warmongers.

Lol the last dozen replies.

Russia attacks our country in the 2016 election. You guys love it. The Republican Party that’s supposed to care about things like this suddenly doesn’t.

Where’s that graph showing GOP hates Russia and then trump gets elected and they suddenly love them.. lol

I had a list going one by one and lost it on my phone so am just gonna give cliff notes.

Most of what you posted isn’t “fake news”. I completely expect this to fall on deaf ears but anything that comes from the Trump administration is more likely than not, and overwhelmingly at that, a lie. Thus anything that’s refuted under that umbrella is laughable that you believe them.

The top spy story has not been debunked. Please show me the evidence where it was “totally debunked”.

Lawrence O’Donnell has a career of being a trusted and expert journalist. That earns him the benefit of the doubt on his story. Because journalism has actual standards and unlike Trump and his administration, he has to be able to back up what he says, he retracted the story since he couldn’t publicly verify his sources.

CBS stands by their sources and I believe them over a lawyer. A lawyer never lies lol.

NBC and ABC fucked those stories up regarding the shooting range and born abroad.

News isn’t at fault when they report something that turns out to be a hoax. Lol seriously? Are they supposed to know everything about something before they report it?

Daily Beast is correct. The news, again, isn’t at fault for reporting the bank server story.

You’re confusing the news knowingly publishing fake news to disparage Donald Trump and reporting news that changes as it happens. The whole crux of this that makes it so humorous is that the “news” which consists of thousands and thousands of people and organizations is 99.9% right most of the time and Donald Trump just lies and lies and lies and lies and you guys don’t care at all.

lol take your lithium before you start rambling at the microphones in the light fixtures

ok now is it obvious to everyone that tripleshooter is just a trolling serial contrarian willing to say anything to get replies?

can we all just not reply to him now?

Lol the last dozen replies.

Russia attacks our country in the 2016 election. You guys love it. The Republican Party that’s supposed to care about things like this suddenly doesn’t.

Where’s that graph showing GOP hates Russia and then trump gets elected and they suddenly love them.. lol

The world attacks each other all the time. Especially in cyberspace. Espionage is built into the fabric of our relationships. The governments classify it as good espionage and bad. See, if another country steals some of our stuff fair and square because we were so stupid that we left it vulnerable, that's our fault, not theirs. All good. Same for us with them. If the American people are so stupid as to believe anything in an ad on social media - shame on them.

you guys are wasting your time in here arguing about things over which you have no control.

try doing something more constructive with your time.

ok now is it obvious to everyone that tripleshooter is just a trolling serial contrarian willing to say anything to get replies?

can we all just not reply to him now?

its been obvious but at the same time...

his posts show the world exactly who the american left is

emotional nutjobs who cant help themselves

pagy, ill add this on top of it:

- doesnt want to listen to any other pov (tolerance, yeab baby!)

- everything is a lie and only trusts people who knowingly lie to them (projection ftw)

- driven by hate and rage

etc etc

look at fools post listing all the lying and deception by people paid millions that have no shame, shrugs it off and takes up for these millionaires (lulz)

no guys, trump is totally racist and hollywood isn't a left wing propaganda machine// triplesharts

ms13nbc :lol:

tripleshart is such a justice warrior and combatant for the improvement and equality of all peoples everywhere, he gonna say this black man is an uncle tom and ran off the DNC plantation. Gotta get the Hillary n Billy to pass some more criminal justice reform and bring them to heel.

Last edited:
pagy, ill add this on top of it:

- doesnt want to listen to any other pov (tolerance, yeab baby!)

- everything is a lie and only trusts people who knowingly lie to them (projection ftw)

- driven by hate and rage

etc etc

look at fools post listing all the lying and deception by people paid millions that have no shame, shrugs it off and takes up for these millionaires (lulz)

Another one of my favorite Trump supporter things is that they take after DT himself and everything they say regarding the “left” is projection about themselves.

Says that MSM lies to them and then idolizes Donald Trump who lies with virtually every breath he takes. Lol. You can’t make this shit up.

dude youre not changing anyone's minds that are based in rationality and logic. youre just a dumbass troll and god forbid, you're not a troll? jfc have mercy for your tarded little soul.

Sliver lining of the Trump presidency is all the comedy that comes from it. Idiot politicians who are so far out of their league it’s palpable are thrusted into positions of power because Trump needs sycophants to protect him. As the criminal house of cards comes tumbling down, people like Nunes have absolutely no idea what to do. In the video from yesterday, his hands are shaking he’s so freaked out for when the hammer finally drops.

Nunes’s explanations for his Parnas calls are getting very outlandish - Vox

Another one of my favorite Trump supporter things is that they take after DT himself and everything they say regarding the “left” is projection about themselves.

Says that MSM lies to them and then idolizes Donald Trump who lies with virtually every breath he takes. Lol. You can’t make this shit up.

:lol:

sure, this explains your appearance 250 pages ago

so yeah, keep posting bro and remember, i support your TDS

:sunny:

the TDS has rotten your brain into a mush corn pudding.

can you still operate a spoon safely? do you need to borrow NGFM's drool towel?

i see you're trying to say things but it's just noise coming out. If you need help with your basic bodily functions blink twice for yes.

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition? | Psychology Today

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?
All you need to know about "Trump Derangement Syndrome," or TDS.

Shared amongst these is a notion that the everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

Last edited:
growing up, the left was foaming about hitler bush and iraq WAR FOR OIL...i still dont know wtf happened

obama got elected and not only did the Iraq war become cool

but trendy as he increased the war in Afghanistan

4x the US TROOPs got killed there than under Bush

and Obama tried to do some "line in sand" rhetoric about WMD in Syria

in essence became Black BbbbbubutBUSHHHHHH

and it actually broke Dealyrunk/Humdumpin posters

they provably stand for absolutely nothing ever since

they don't even bother to pretend to

they admit they have no honor or ethics or honesty left inside them

they just demand and think we are dumb enough to care or listen

Remember the huge ORANGE MAN BAD against Kurds story a month ago?

Kurds In Syria Make A Deal With Russia : NPR

notice we don't hear much about this great ally anymore do we?

good god our foreign policy is beyond bad and run by the worst retards

Last edited:
i mean they have a lot of words and tears for Russia

but if they actually tried to be consistent about foreign policy snafus we wouldn't be able to be allies with Israel if we followed any of them

1) they constantly spie on us.......admit to it (a month or so ago got caught with stingray phone sniffing devices outside of congress)

2) they have nuclear weapons which were not approved and can't be inspected. making them not elligable for US AID or any other AID.......in fact makes them eligible for absolute sanctions according to N. Korea and Iran protocols on this topic.

3) admit to meddling in our election......AIPAC one of biggest donors
Pro Zionist related groups and dual citizen holders (caugh jews) give over half of the total donations to the Democrats and were the primary campaign funders of Trump last election cycle.

I mean none of this makes any sense and it isn't designed to

it is designed to confuse and blow smoke........it is designed to further destroy objective truth and reasoning metrics.

Did Obama Suggest Toward Russia After the 2012 Election?

I mean even Obama couldn't live up to these false narrative standards his voters have since created

FLASHBACK: Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility’ | CNSNews

Washington Post Called Criticism of Obama’s Whispered Promise to a Foreign Leader ‘Political Sniping’ | CNSNews

the 80's called and they want their foreign policy back Yuck Yuck Yuck

Back