[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It’s only an L if he can come up with four more stories.

1. Multiple outlets quoted Trump saying "It's not our problem" regarding Turkey/Syria. His actual quote is "It's not our border." Only NBC corrected, the rest have not.
2. ABC claims Kentucky shooting range is a Turkish attack on Syria
3. Black girl at Pence's school claims she was assaulted, attacks connected to Trump, total hoax
4. CBS claimed whistleblower is under federal protection out of safety concerns. Whistleblower's lawyer tells them it's not true.
5. Daily Beast claims Trump asked Ukraine 8 times in one call to investigate Biden.
6. WaPo claims the DNI threatened to resign, DNI claims otherwise
7. Vox claims Trump said he was a 9/11 first responder when he said "I'm not considering myself a first responder"
8. Russian bank server illicitly communicating with Trump tower, total bunk
9. CNN reported a top spy had to be removed because of Trump, totally debunked (and still up) by other news outlets
10. NBC falsely claims children born to service members overseas won't be citizens anymore
11. Lawrence O'Donnell states Trump has russian co-signers, no evidence and forced to retract

This is pretty easy

Trump did have chest pains. He in all likelihood had a stroke. There’s no such thing as a multi-phase surprise physical where you’re not seen in public for 48 hours afterward or whatever it was.

Show us the evidence. You are speculating. I bet the MSM is speculating too.

Come on - show us the proof.

Or just keep making shit up like you always do

It looks like Sandman is paving the way to combating fake news.

This discovery phase should be a fun one.

We keep hearing more and more people trying sue.

Hopefully these lawsuits will start crippling the big MSM stranglehold on the weak minded.

It looks like Sandman is paving the way to combating fake news.

This discovery phase should be a fun one.

We keep hearing more and more people trying sue.

Hopefully these lawsuits will start crippling the big MSM stranglehold on the weak minded.
well a dude that was offering 500$ on twitter for dead ice agents got off so...not much hope for this but hopefully the discovery phase at least turns up something embarassing

1. Multiple outlets quoted Trump saying "It's not our problem" regarding Turkey/Syria. His actual quote is "It's not our border." Only NBC corrected, the rest have not.
2. ABC claims Kentucky shooting range is a Turkish attack on Syria
3. Black girl at Pence's school claims she was assaulted, attacks connected to Trump, total hoax
4. CBS claimed whistleblower is under federal protection out of safety concerns. Whistleblower's lawyer tells them it's not true.
5. Daily Beast claims Trump asked Ukraine 8 times in one call to investigate Biden.
6. WaPo claims the DNI threatened to resign, DNI claims otherwise
7. Vox claims Trump said he was a 9/11 first responder when he said "I'm not considering myself a first responder"
8. Russian bank server illicitly communicating with Trump tower, total bunk
9. CNN reported a top spy had to be removed because of Trump, totally debunked (and still up) by other news outlets
10. NBC falsely claims children born to service members overseas won't be citizens anymore
11. Lawrence O'Donnell states Trump has russian co-signers, no evidence and forced to retract

This is pretty easy
I had a list going one by one and lost it on my phone so am just gonna give cliff notes.

Most of what you posted isn’t “fake news”. I completely expect this to fall on deaf ears but anything that comes from the Trump administration is more likely than not, and overwhelmingly at that, a lie. Thus anything that’s refuted under that umbrella is laughable that you believe them.

The top spy story has not been debunked. Please show me the evidence where it was “totally debunked”.

Lawrence O’Donnell has a career of being a trusted and expert journalist. That earns him the benefit of the doubt on his story. Because journalism has actual standards and unlike Trump and his administration, he has to be able to back up what he says, he retracted the story since he couldn’t publicly verify his sources.

CBS stands by their sources and I believe them over a lawyer. A lawyer never lies lol.

NBC and ABC fucked those stories up regarding the shooting range and born abroad.

News isn’t at fault when they report something that turns out to be a hoax. Lol seriously? Are they supposed to know everything about something before they report it?

Daily Beast is correct. The news, again, isn’t at fault for reporting the bank server story.

You’re confusing the news knowingly publishing fake news to disparage Donald Trump and reporting news that changes as it happens. The whole crux of this that makes it so humorous is that the “news” which consists of thousands and thousands of people and organizations is 99.9% right most of the time and Donald Trump just lies and lies and lies and lies and you guys don’t care at all.

better not believe independent news outlets, better believe propagandists that bank $500k/month :rofl:

i'll hold your hand and show you the way young padowan

Rachel Maddow Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Rachel Maddow net worth:
$20 Million
Rachel Maddow's Salary
$7 Million Per Year

Joe Scarborough net worth:
$25 Million
Joe Scarborough's Salary
$8 Million Per Year

Anderson Cooper net worth:
$200 Million
Anderson Cooper's Salary
$12 Million

i guess you'll say that there's NO WAY that journalistic integrity might be.......compromised? for....lets say.....a few million dollars a year......?

Last edited:
The peaceful tolerant left is frothing for conflict

No wonder they were so willing to cheat Hillary to the front

Back