Kurayami has been lurking.

a darkness looms over us

how does kurayami still control this forum even though he is not here...dat is some john locke invisible had ish.

i compare it to people still talking about tribes.

There is certain credit to this since you were the one who called him on the phone.

Freudian Slip?

(sorry, I was off making a banana cake, back now so let the faggotry continue)
dialing 10 numbers on the phone then hanging up when the answering machine picks up is like, super intense stalking dude. :ctrlk:

dialing 10 numbers on the phone then hanging up when the answering machine picks up is like, super intense stalking dude. :ctrlk:

For many here that would be the case, especially since they are incapable of walking up the stairs to get out of their basement.

Yeah, people that you hang out with in real life.

Kura has so many people obsessed with him, I can see how his number getting out would be a problem.

what does it mean to get nexted?

how did fraggle next him with a phonecall?

i believe it means to have your personal info found out and have someone contact you

i think the term 'next' arose from fraggle's thread "TseTse you're next" or something like that. this was right after kurayami's info had been found out. I think TseTse stopped posting after that thread too, but i'm not sure if he was contacted or not

because Kurayami made them look stupid on the internet and that is a BIG FUCKING DEAL so they must prove beyond doubt that he is a nerd

as if there ever was any doubt

Back