What Game are you currently playing?

Hockeyplyr

Veteran X
So, Its been a while since I have seen a thread like this and I am currently game-less...I don't even know if that's a word.

Anyways, Put down your top 3 Games of the following systems you have.

Computer - I'm stuck. I am playing essenceRO(Ragnarok). It's alright. I don't play it much but its nice to play every so often. I like the PVP.
Medieval 2 Total War - Fun but not going to last long. I just started playing it like 3 days ago and it's already getting boring.
I don't have a 3rd game. I tried playing Age of Conan but didn't like it.

Xbox360
NHL08 - (I CANT WAIT FOR 09! I love these games.)
BattleField Bad Company - (I would give it a B+, its exactly how you think it would be) Nothing Amazing about it but not much wrong with it either.
NCAA 08 - (I don't have 09 yet because Im not sure if I should get madden09 or NCAA09, either way one of them is a must have)

PS3 - DONT HAVE ONE

Wii - DONT HAVE ONE

I have a GameFlix acount so I can pretty much get any game I really want and test it out so I am open to any and all suggestions. Well.... Almost any. I'm not getting Shrek 3-the adventure or whatever they call it.

Any suggestions on what I should Download or buy to play on the computer?

Last edited:
cod4
wow

I have a ton of other games but I never play them

im not actually playing wow.. not touching my 70 (he has shit gear anyways), just leveling up a druid when im otherwise bored..

Last edited:
I am playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance on my 360, and Company of Heroes and Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2 Episode 2 on my PC.

um. if i can will myself into playing videogames it will either be WH40k vs the computer or Mega Man 7 on SNES (fuck a emulator)

Soul Calibur 4.

Most likely the next game I get will be the new Madden which I think comes out either next week or the following week.

I've been whoring the steam multiplayer games lately; CS:S mostly, but plenty of DOD:S and TF2.

Also been playing Trackmania Nations United (found out it natively supports 3D with those paper red/blue glasses, which is awesome as hell), GRID, and when I get a better graphics card, Crysis.

Uh I recently installed Warcraft 3 and the Frozen Throne, but haven't gotten too far. Pretty fun games though, I never played them before and I'm kinda trying to learn how to play RTS games.

I made a monk in RO 3-4 summers ago

what a waste of time

Although I could punch the fuck out of crusaders when the castle-taking would start

360: Battlefield Bad Company
Ps3: GT5: prologue with wheel (seems to suck up most of my time- only 1 s class event to beat for the f1 car)
Computer: Company Of Heroes (both games), IL-2 sturmovik1946 collection, CS:S (not very often anymore), Cod4 off and on, Grid off and on

Back