Public service announcement: Golazo = FuFu

because then instead of just getting treated like the douchebag idiot persona you are trying to run away from, you just turn into the douchebag member persona no one cares about

People don't really make fun of members for being members anymore...just for being dumb members. And the few that still do it arbitrarily are retards anyway. :shrug:

Because it is against the rules?

Don't even act for a second like that's the reason. Nobody here even remotely cares about the rules and they're never applied unless necessary. The admins wouldn't do anything if someone reregistered, unless they acted like complete fuckups.

hi i've had 2 new accounts banned

and did opsayo try to make it sound like i changed my sig and name so i can be a new member to TW? :lol:

btw here is my RADICALLY DIFFERENT AND OLD sig which obviously belongs to a totally different person:
tokebr2.gif

also: here is a golaso

Last edited:
I actually kind of like Gil when he isn't trying way too hard to find acceptance.
Seriously. I thought I was the only one who noticed it. He's taking on a whole new persona. He used to be really chill.
from mid-february to about mid-june I was smoking weed and drinking a LOT. people that live with me and others that are around me a lot were worried about me, so they've forced me to cut back. I just got a (work-study, campus) job, so I have less free time.

It'd be easier to not be a fucking idiot. Works pretty well for most people here.
I've always had a lot of trouble with that.

changing your name on the internet indicates it's important to you, like did you wake up in the middle of the night thinking "I can't go on the internet one more day as fufu, I'm gonna PM Rayn later"

or there could be something like a cyberstalker since i've had this name since i was 12

and this person could've pm'ed me

and i could've said HEY RAYN LOOK

That first pic is really Fufu? I always thought it was a pic Kura found as a joke. It looks like his fucking face is melting off.

i was frowning my face. someone surprised me and said hey take a picture, so i tried to make a funny face

i was literally 15 in that picture, its from 2001

Back