Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

:lol: fraggle has teh AIDS :lol:
funny story about this. i was in the STD clinic in may and they suggested i get an AIDS test with my normal clap/syph/gonorrhea/herp tests, so i said sure. they asked me if i needed it to be anon and i said no. so i took the rapid test (which they no longer offer due to false positives btw), and 20 minutes later a social worker calls me into her office. "sir," she said "you have tested hiv negative. do you need a letter verifying your result?" i was speechless.. "uhh.. a letter?" i said, "like to put on my fridge with a magnet or something? maybe to show my mom?"

she didn't look amused, i said no thanks and left. :bandit:

prostitution isn't legal in canada o_O
outcalls are legal in canada. incalls are legal if the girl is independent. either way you won't be pinched for soliciting unless you pick up a streetwalker or engage in a sexual act with a minor. :king:

i've never been to europe, but i've done a lot of research. i do plan on going to amsterdam but not for sex tourism. i promised one of my close friends the cuban that i'd go with him to amsterdam (he's a huge pothead). while i'll probably fuck at least one chick there just for the novelty, i won't consider it a sex trip by any means, those chicks give real poor service, and i'm a fan of quality sessions, not barbie doll experiences.

ah. yeah, i was there for the pot too. some of the chicks are extremely hot and its only like 50 euros.

did you fuck a chick there? was it a barbie doll experience? did you get nickel and dimed? do tell please!

yes, she was an easy 10. she was in one of the crowded alleys with about 30 windows full of hot chicks. you walk up to the window, she opens the door if shes cool with you and you go back to her tiny little room. there wasnt much negotiation, it was "50 euro for sex" and thats all i needed to hear :x

my buddy got like 4 chicks in the 2 days we were there. he'd wake up and want to go get a whore. for me, it was more fun to go get high and to walk around and check everything out more than anything. the van gogh museum on space cake was pretty awesome.

love him or hate him, fraggle is one of the best posters on this forum

especially since he got back from his latest ban, far less trolling and just a lot more interesting stuff.

well done eph

try montreal blotter. i will def try amsterdam sometime in 09. i want the dollar to recover a bit before i go to europe. i figure 2 weeks will be enough for me to hit amsterdam and germany with a short pit stop in london.

Back