[star wars] The Last Fuckin Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$]

yeah i always check kikemdb.com to see if a kike wrote the script i won't waste money if they did

i mean they make okay directors (not even close to as good as whites) but seriously DO NOT LET A KIKE NEAR YOUR SCRIPT

in that case check hollyhoax, i haven't used kikemdb in a while since it ended up i just stopped watching movies entirely. stalinist cia probably got to it already under obama

the-mandalorian-1024x809.jpg

First set shot from the upcoming Mandalorian TV series.

Because it didn't feel forced and it got pretty dark at the end. Even the last few minutes were awesome. We knew what was going to happen but it was still great to see how hard it was to pull off.

Han was sadface about his girl awwwww

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Since when do the rebel ships run out of fuel? I've never even heard of them needing fuel until now. That's another plot hole.

INT NABOO SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

RIC OLIE: Powers back! That little droid did it... bypassed the main power drive. Deflector shield up, at maximum.

EXT NABOO SPACECRAFT - SPACE (FX)

The lone BLUE DROID finishes his repairs and goes back into the ship. The Naboo spacecraft races away from the Federation battleship.

RIC OLIE: There's not enough power to get us to Coruscant... the hyperdrive is leaking.

QUI-GON: We'll have to land somewhere to refuel and repair the ship.

Please tell me they aren't going to fuck up the mandalorian thing. It looks like they have decent directors lined up...

Back