Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland
Page 9 of 43
FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
161 - 07-16-2018, 12:41
yah plan on tofino and the roads around there while my friend is working. here's my basic route so far. want to do more in the red just researching roads and maps wont let me move the road there lol.. need more moveable dots

the skyline road looks good.

Sponsored Links
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 07-16-2018, 14:16
Avoid I5 at all costs from Everett to Olympia.

From Ellensburg I would head north to Wenatchee and Leavenworth. Leavenworth is a replica German town. A tourist attraction, but still pretty cool. From there I would head west towards Everett.

Last edited by Gandalf; 07-16-2018 at 14:22..
FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 07-16-2018, 16:59
hehe yea I will change what I can and avoid major highways like that. I will check the german town out

trying to see where to get a prepaid sim . tmobile about as good as at&t down there? looks like tmobile is quite a bit cheaper...

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 07-16-2018, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND View Post
yah plan on tofino and the roads around there while my friend is working. here's my basic route so far. want to do more in the red just researching roads and maps wont let me move the road there lol.. need more moveable dots

the skyline road looks good.
looks like a soggy twisted tampon

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
165 - 07-16-2018, 20:49
that is actually the native name for this region

what cascadia stands for in french

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
166 - 07-16-2018, 21:13
PS: Keep your eyes open for wildlife on the island - we almost smacked into bear on two occasions. It was later in the season but still

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 07-16-2018, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
looks like a soggy twisted tampon
or a strapless dildo

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 07-18-2018, 17:18
says powell's technical is perm closed. I will check out the bookstore though, pretty huge

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 07-19-2018, 11:28
fuuuuuuuuuuuu

wish i could postpone the trip. killing joke playing sept 01 and they aren't coming to canada. grrrrrr

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
170 - 07-19-2018, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiEND View Post
hehe yea I will change what I can and avoid major highways like that. I will check the german town out

trying to see where to get a prepaid sim . tmobile about as good as at&t down there? looks like tmobile is quite a bit cheaper...
Leavenworth is a fake ass German town, full of ****ty facades and ****ty people. It is a complete tourist trap, and really only a rube like Gandalf would enjoy it.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 07-19-2018, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
Leavenworth is a fake ass German town, full of ****ty facades and ****ty people. It is a complete tourist trap, and really only a rube like Gandalf would enjoy it.
Never been, sorry. Been meaning to go, simply because it's there. It's supposed to be very pretty. Shrug. Must be rough to go through life so jaded and bitter.

covenant
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 07-19-2018, 15:13
I could go for some Jade and Bitters right about now.

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 07-19-2018, 16:59
Leavenworth might be worth it, depends on your ability to tolerate kitsch. I would make it a point to ride through the Cascades, especially up North if possible. Highway 20 through Rainy Pass is spectacular (and would allow you to avoid the Seattle cluster****).

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 07-19-2018, 19:45
I always wanted to travel to Penticton just because in my head it is always Bentdicktown.

I don't even really like bent dicks but at least it's a reason to go I suppose

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 07-19-2018, 19:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaol View Post
Leavenworth might be worth it, depends on your ability to tolerate kitsch. I would make it a point to ride through the Cascades, especially up North if possible. Highway 20 through Rainy Pass is spectacular (and would allow you to avoid the Seattle cluster****).
Highway 20 is on my to do list.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 07-19-2018, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Highway 20 is on my to do list.
Is that what we call chaol's mom these days?

i heard that **** was Death Valley.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 07-19-2018, 22:31
YO

this thread needs that ~BIGLY EXCELLENT~ portlandia video

lemme grab/edit it 4u

here u go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZt-pOc3moc

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 07-20-2018, 00:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I always wanted to travel to Penticton just because in my head it is always Bentdicktown.

I don't even really like bent dicks but at least it's a reason to go I suppose
we call it pentington like the bazillian east indians call it

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
179 - 07-20-2018, 02:29
A couple of choices on 26 -
Camp 18 Restaurant in Elsie, Oregon 97138 - Coastal Dining in Oregon!
This is a logging museum as well. They even have a spar tree setup.
Here is how real men used to do **** - this guy - Hoyt Hand - is amazing
Simonson Brothers Logging: Hoyt Hand Topping a spar tree - YouTube

Google Maps

If you need a set of bike tires in PDX (or a wrench) - these guys are hilarious (and open on Saturday)
Google Maps

Last edited by Brasstax; 07-20-2018 at 02:38..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 08-05-2018, 20:35
Oh Portland.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-...lintons-arrest

So - the gist. Portland let lefties get uppity. This started long ago. remember "occupy"? Portland always lets ****bags disrupt the peace.

Ever asked why?

Yeah - because ****bags make property values drop. ****bags make people leave. When people leave and property values are low - they can be picked up for a song and fuel another round of gentrification.

That's a different discussion.

So - Portland has been letting the lefties and ****bags get so uppity the the right has taken notice and decided to bring the point home to good old PDX. These folks are primarily wanting to make their point in public - just like everyone should be allowed to. The police and the city let the lefties get away with a ton of **** and now the righties are coming to town loaded for bear. They are in the mode of "we are not going to start anything but we sure as **** are going to finish it"

This is what happens. This is how it goes. You get a bunch of rainbow farting unicorns who are generally just in lala land - fairly peaceful maybe nerd rage in a game of MtG types. They have taken themselves and what they think they stand for too seriously and now they have attracted some real badass types to town.

Well, you deserve it Portland. I love peace, happiness and the pursuit of all that is cool with the rest of you. I like all the portland "weirdness" in all it's glory. But - we are going the wrong direction.

And you know who is to blame - don't you? It's the ****ing Californians taking over our culture. Yep - there are so many of them that they act like they speak for PDX now. I am telling you - it's not the old time OR folks causing the ****. It's the ****ing Californians.

We have know it for some time. They came into town and are trying to change PDX into San Fran. Time to shut this **** down.

Real Rose City folks could care less about what someone says. Say what you want. Believe in what you want. Doesn't make a **** of a bit of difference to a Portlander. As long as you are cool and have a good story to share over a beer - whatever. No hate? Give me a break. Portlanders are full of hate. Who the **** started the "No Hate" ****? Californians, that's who. Know what we hate? Idiots and asshats that's who. We hate ****ty music, getting ripped off and network television. No hate? Yeah right. We hate people who are biggots and full of themselves. You think that's just republicans? Nope. That's all you banner waving assholes from the left as well. Just STFU and go chill.

Quote:
Armed Trump Supporters March on Portland, Beating Up Opponents and Calling for Hillary Clinton’s Arrest
Led by a fringe Republican candidate, hundreds of far-right militants swarmed into Portland, Oregon to fight ‘evil leftists.’ Cops seemed more concerned with antifa.
Corey Pein
08.05.18 3:31 PM ET

PORTLAND, Oregon—Hundreds of armed supporters of President Donald Trump, led by a fringe Republican congressional candidate, marched on Saturday, leaving blood from scattered street fights in their wake.

Ostensibly a campaign event for long-shot U.S. Senate hopeful Joey Gibson, members of his group Patriot Prayer urged the president to lock up his political opponents, including Hillary Clinton, and promised violent retribution for anyone who threatened their right to “free speech” or armed self-defense. Groups of Trump supporters swarmed through the streets, singling out people of color to fight, some of whom appeared to belong to small vigilante squads of local anti-fascists, as well as others who appeared to be mere passersby. Police announced four arrests, but gave no estimate of injuries.

Extremist group watchdogs such as the Southern Poverty Law Center warned ahead of the event that it could turn into “another Charlottesville.” It did not, but only in the sense that no one was killed. Such warnings, prompted by Gibson’s provocations, put all eyes on the rally.

“Only when they antagonize do we react. Stand your ground,” Gibson told supporters in a promotional Facebook video. “This is a brotherhood, a sisterhood. To bleed together, that's what's important. To bleed together.”

His supporters flocked from around the West Coast and the country, a contingent of Proud Boys, "Three Percenter" militia members, Trump-supporting bikers, fundamentalist Christians, and college Republicans. Gibson had insinuated that his supporters would bring guns into the city and many apparently did, although to comply with local ordinances, the weapons stayed stowed in backpacks.

Trump-supporting rallygoers will tell you the city suffers from a plague of communists, anarchists, and godless unbelievers, namely because of the large antifa presence.

“If someone is gonna attack, I’m going to defend my neighbor. I’m here to take a bullet for my neighbor,” Graeme Whitmeyer, who drove two hours to Portland for the Republican rally, told The Daily Beast.
We are losing the city, Portland. Douchebags from both "sides" are taking over. Politics has no place in our city. Politics is for asshats.

Page 9 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso