Veteran
Immigrant
Old
201 - 10-07-2018, 18:56
Great post as usual, Brasstax

these are the questions we should all be asking right now.......but few are

we are being played.....that is the 4D chess I am seeing

in how many ways and dimensions is the only question I have left

I mean most of what we were taught in public school was unequivocally bull**** and a specific flavor of propaganda........the more you read into any event, any occurrence, the more you see not just two sides to the story but endless viewpoints and positions

that seems to be the ultimate struggle right now

people are regurgitating what they were told and not how to think. how to analyze. how to be critical of their own surroundings and occurrences that they are actually experiencing.

I have a bad taste in my mouth about what is picked, what is promoted and what has been all but prioritized to the point of shoving it down my throat

that OFFICIAL NARRATIVE

vs.

WHAT WE SEE WITH OUR OWN EYES

it is breaking people......it is theeeeeeeeeeee cause of the mental illness we are suffering and the division we are experiencing in our nation atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31tLJPxdmD8
I mean look at this......is this normal

or am I the crazy person

is this sanity or am I the broken one?

I am rather concerned that regardless of what show I watch, news broadcast I see, magazine I buy, or even article I look at it is always a very small (((group))) of people pushing their unique and dare I say monopolized perspective and narrative

how a meager 2% of our national population has over half our national wealth, comprise half the SCOTUS, 30% of Congress, and make up just about all new Billionaires inside the USA

is this pure coincidence or is something happening?

Fellow White Person (@FellowWhite__) | Twitter

some people have started documenting it online (this is just one of many.....which will again go down by the end of the night and another smurf will replace it again and again)

same went for

why is it wrong or illegal to talk about this? but nothing else.......that is the question that I can't help but ask myself the more they hide the information and make it illegal to even discuss.

The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements - Kindle edition by Kevin MacDonald. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

So I wanted sources and citation.......I wanted documented evidence and not just weak sourced speculation

and sadly this was a little too eye opening

once you go down this path there is no going back......you see it everywhere

you see the name and already know the goal and where we are headed

it is like asking a vegan about meat

it is like asking about muslim about pork

it is default setting.......with few exceptions

US Jews contribute half of all donations to the Democratic party - US Elections - Jerusalem Post

and they aren't even shy about it

(((Sheldon Adelson))) Sees a Lot to Like in Trump***8217;s Washington

if money talks.......then there is a reason only one group is allowed to discuss anything

one group pulls our tail, tells us a tale, and we scream

they tell us to jump and we yell how high

I am watching the ****show in Portland right now and besides Austin it is without a doubt the most insane in the country.....be safe over there

How the Jewish Population of Portland, Ore., Doubled Overnight Tablet Magazine

Jewish community embraces Portland's east side | OregonLive.com

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-07-2018 at 19:24..
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
202 - 10-07-2018, 19:07
OR.....

This is about Russia

Russia did this to us Brasstax

the Putin did it and Trump is a Kremlin puppet

and I'm a Russian bot

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
203 - 10-07-2018, 19:19
maybe i am partisan.....maybe i am shaded

maybe i really am so racist and xenophobic i can't see the forest through them trees

so let me apply this to an area i know nothing about........to see if my statements still hold truth. are still self evident

some say that demographics and ethnicity/religion do not matter

Bolsonaro Hopes to Win Brazils Election By Channeling Trump - The Atlantic

today's results

does it get any more clear than this?

does more need to be said?

how we got here and where we were going was always clear as day

was always known

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-07-2018 at 19:22..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
204 - 10-07-2018, 19:25
Again, I find myself having to spread rep around instead of adding it to your count, tele.
I really don't give that much out.

But - you are right. It is not hard to take advantage of your average American. Especially the younger generations who have been raised in the post Vietnam era.

When I take a peek at the people in that video, I don't see insanity. The vast majority of people do not stand for hurting others. Once you take revenge and eye-for-an-eye out of the equation - the US in particular is very proud of our diversity. What I see is lost people. Hurt people. Young people looking for some form of leadership. A guiding light. Some beacon to follow through our relatively short time on the planet. Of course, the answer lies within each one of them.

Voting for Kavanaugh is not a vote for **** and hate. It just isn't. The fact that Trump is in office does not mean everyone who voted for him is a racist, chauvinist, gay-hating pig. That is absurd. They are being manipulated into feeling this way. They are being forced into feeling bad and guilty about where they live. When, they should be proud about this country. They do not have anything to compare it to. I wish the media would spend more time showing how gays, women, people who have a different religious idea are treated in other parts of the world.

How about his one? Jamal Khashoggi. I mean, he was just an outspoken guy. Even writes for the Washington Post. Went to the embassy to get some papers so he could marry his Turkish wife and he never came out. They most likely just killed him in there never to come out again. And this is just a tidbit.

I mean, the US is grade-a-****ing awesome when it comes to being free and having a different way of living. Sure - it is not perfect mostly because people can be real dicks and we can't govern the dick out of people.

That freedom is not worth much when you allow yourself to be manipulated and controlled like a zombie for no valid reason.

Take lesbians for instance. No one gives a ****. Lesbians are typically hard working awesome people who pose no threat to anyone at all. There are so many lesbian business owners. Many of them republican. Talk about silencing a group of people. How would you like to open your mouth about supporting the Don if you were a lesbian business owner in Portland, OR? Yeah. Don't think so.

Anyway - this post is all over the place

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
205 - 10-07-2018, 19:31
I absolutely agree with you and your sentiment

I have never seen it like this in this country before......not to this magnitude

"They are being manipulated into feeling this way."

We sure are......and why? For what goal and what means?

It is only those who refuse to question. Refuse to ask. Are afraid to explore who seem to be and remain the most lost in that ideological sauce.

In many ways the normal institutions we used to turn to for "answers" and "education" have not only betrayed them but turned treasonous.

look at the media
look at the tv
look at the newpapers
loos at many college classrooms

you might actually be less informed listening to them atm

They and they alone are who I blame for what we are seeing today.

You can't teach a kid about Santa his entire life just to try to talk him out of it on X-mas eve........and that is what I seeing being done on a national level almost hourly with the fake news and

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
206 - 10-07-2018, 19:35
we all want to be left alone

to live our life and do our best to strive and succeed

but someone somewhere is playing up the card 24/7/365 that not only is someone out to take away your rights but to kill you and make you a second class citizen again

that everyone is a victim.......even someone who victimizes others in pursuit of not being such a victim

Stephen Gutowski on Twitter:

all i got to say i that if this keeps up for too much longer either we will all go numb to it again or it is going to get much much uglier

I hope for the numb strategy.....that we all find purpose other than this becoming our only purpose in a post apocalyptic tribal conflict

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
207 - 10-07-2018, 22:29
KATU News on Twitter:

just another day in portland

protesters being pushed by vehicles

WildGoose on Twitter:

and this guys feed

man portland is amazing place

thought u might enjoy these.....

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
208 - 10-08-2018, 04:50
Oregon used to be redneck mecca, shame that there aren't enough 4x4's with gun racks still roaming the streets of Portland.

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
209 - 10-08-2018, 09:13
There are plenty, they just dont get views.

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
210 - 10-08-2018, 14:05
what a **** show

❌❌Steeve Strange 🇺🇸 on Twitter:

this is what portland has become

and everyone mad at the guy in the car........

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
211 - 10-15-2018, 16:21
new portland promo video is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxlSrnWgvqc

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
212 - 10-15-2018, 20:18
I knew it was fake when the guy mispronounced "Willamette". In Portland, they say "Will-Am-Et" Not "Will-A-Met" which ****s with me because I lived around Chicago. Funny all the same Ted is a weakling.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 10-16-2018, 02:49
its Willamette dammit

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 10-16-2018, 03:09
Ore-gun

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
215 - 10-16-2018, 10:01
ora gone

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
216 - 10-27-2018, 16:14
So - I was talking to my high school boy about his "Health Class". They brought in a couple of women presenters from a women's org. They proceed to line everyone up against a wall and say they are going to conduct a "Privilege Walk". They asked the kids about 30 questions.

Mostly like "Are you male", "Does your family have more than 50 books in your house" etc. When you answered "Yes", you would take a step forward. Then, they held up fake money and asked everyone that if they were to race for the money, "who would get it?".

The questions were designed to get white males closest to the money.

And then they launched into "**** culture" with the kids and pretty much blamed it on white males.

Luckily, being teenagers, the kids did things like told them that they did not identify with being white or male for the purposes of testing and knew where the whole thing was headed from the outset. At least the kids didn't try to steal the money and try to grope the presenters.

It was interesting to hear the perspective of the kids. What I can say is that this type of thing is backfiring hard. These are generally good kids. Working hard. Raised in decent families. All of them with a lot of **** to deal with already - alcoholic and/or divorced parents, parents working multiple jobs to stay ahead, blended families, talk of school shootings, crazy ass media, all that. If anything, this type of thing is breeding hate rather than compassion. They are forcing kids to make decisions that they shouldn't be making at this age. So, they will reap what they sow.

One thing that the kid said was stupid was that they did not have have a clear, stated purpose and that they did not give any final written or verbal message. He felt their goal was to single out white males and make them feel bad. That was the take-away from the kids. The other side of that is that everyone who was not a white male was supposed to learn to be suspect of or dislike white males. This is seriously pissing off the kids. If this type of thing is going on around the country (which I doubt) these groups are teaching white males to be pissed off.

One interesting thing I noticed was that the questions were designed to NOT include Latinos in the "white" category. So - the left loves to lump latinos in with whites when it comes to certain crime statistics and then filters them out when it is convenient. If they think this is lost on the kids, they are wrong. This new batch of kids out here in this area is being forced into being pissed off and salty at too young an age.

Reap what you sow.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-27-2018 at 16:17..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 10-27-2018, 16:20
they did that in my health class in monument, co in 1999

these hags r basically creating the next generation of incels to rule the internet and they won't be happy w/ the fruits of their labor

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
218 - 10-27-2018, 16:48
Thanks for the reminder that this kind of thing is not new. It is not working they way that it is billed. Which, might be the idea behind it anyway. There is a certain type of woman that I call a "man-hater". It is a really unhealthy and toxic way to live. This includes many women who are married. They propagate an irrational hate for men who are for the most part - loyal, simple beings capable of amazing acts of selflessness. As well as amazing acts of stupidity. And, when ruled by hate - horrible acts of violence.

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
219 - 10-28-2018, 12:34
gen z seeing some stuff that is wayyyyy too red pilled wayyyyyy too soon

they going to turn into one very interesting bunch for sure

Why Democrats Should Be Losing Sleep Over Generation Z

most conservative since WW2 daaaaaaaaaaamn and now we see why

Quote:
According to research, Gen Z is more individualistic, more conservative both socially and fiscally, and they***8217;re already making waves of impact on our political system. Gen Z, those born in 1995 or later, is possibly the most conservative generation since World War II, and it is worrying that their impact has been completely overlooked during this election. While our fears might be preemptive, we should not make the mistake of disregarding the intriguing yet also possibly worrying world views of Generation Z.
good times......hard times cycle repeats itself

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 10-28-2018, 15:48
I told him if it happens again to ask them where the money came from. It makes a difference.

Page 11 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso