[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

kwz3qj8b15x11.jpg

:heart:

trump/putin/pence 2020

also i hate to break it to you but the truth isn't non-partisan

if one party is telling you its raining and the other party is telling you it's sunny, you don't give equal time to both arguments, you look out a fucking window

So lets get this right.

Roseanne Barr cant make fun of Nazis while being a Jew.

But triple can and its just sarcasm?

Your goal post movement knows no bounds.

You're insisting Roseanne is a Nazi for making jokes in order to not admit being wrong that you've inappropriately labeled people Nazis. Your head couldn't be further in the sand.

also i hate to break it to you but the truth isn't non-partisan

if one party is telling you its raining and the other party is telling you it's sunny, you don't give equal time to both arguments, you look out a fucking window
I looked out the window and saw:

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”
Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

My question still stands; what exactly do you have a problem with?

The source of the video?

The speed of the video?

I didn't even know about this video on Sarah's twitter feed until, well, more recently when the fake MSM decided to start running wild with it. I saw it happen live on the live broadcast, I don't need a video clip from anyone to tell me what I saw happen.

Acostas was told to sit his fucking ass down, that he was out of line, and then put his hands on an intern.

I've had to sit here and listen to the Left throw fucking temper tantrums over the whole Kavanaugh appointment, and wasted millions of taxpayer dollars launching multiple FBI probes and investigations into a 35+ year old sexual assault allegation from a woman who just RANDOMLY shows up during these appointment hearings, with NO PROOF to speak of, and no corroborating witnesses, and in fact it turns out that there was a man that came forward and said, "Yeah, I remember her, she was probably thinking of me, but it didn't play out like that."

And I had to watch a bunch of fat, unshaven, smelly feminazi troggs spit in the face of Americans who said, "But there's no evidence to support her claims", when there WAS NO evidence, and being told, "WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE HER?!?!?!??!!"

Now we have evidence, the video's there, Acostas put his hands on an intern, and got BTFO'd from the press pool. WE DON'T BELIEVE WOMEN, HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT CUNT, THAT WHORE, THAT SLUT ON TRUMP'S PRESS STAFF!

Good fucking riddance.
Sweetness.

Just... pure sweetness.

George paid me some of his stolen jew gold to say hes a p great dood u should give some fkn respect shitstains

Still waiting on the logic bridge that reasons stating Soros aided Nazis makes Roseanne an actual Nazi.

Surely triple wouldn't being using dehumanizing language and trying to rationalize it.

wyte trash pussyass faggetass effemcuck fuccboi fukn l0s3r humpnd00dz chekkn dafuqqqqqq innnnn 4 mo slaps rite dafuq cross muh fukn pastyass fukn pussyass lil teefz n m0uf lykka sucha guuuuud GUD lil fuccboi so use 2 receevn irl evry fukn day ok tyall 4 lissnin summo FUKME
wyte trash pussyass effemcuck fuccboi fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

I haven't made a big deal about the video. I'm laughing at the White House for publicly releasing a doctored version of it, which is either extremely incompetent, or far more likely, its willingness to be deceitful.

And we all know which of the above applies.

i think its both. Exactly like the rest of the politicians.

How does one become Acting Attorney General:

By Judge Napolitano.

1) Be the Deputy Attorney General and then get appointed by Executive Order. This didn’t happen. 2) Be someone who has received Senate appointment to a cabinet position. This also didn’t happen: Whitaker is just Sessions’ chief of staff, and served at Jeff’s approval, not the senate’s. 3) If Congress is in recess, the President makes a recess appointment, which will be reviewed when Congress comes out of recess. This also didn’t happen: Congress convened for a Pro Forma session on Tuesday, and will convene for a Pro Forma session tomorrow. Technically, no one is around, but they also aren’t at recess.

Thus, Whitaker’s appointment isn’t legal. Thusly, Mueller can (and definitely will) ignore any orders coming down from ole Matt without there being an illegal event occurring. So... Yay?

It saves the investigation... for now.

holy fuck triple is triggered ahah

this really has been one of the funnier 10 page beatdowns I've seen in a while

no matter what kind of a mountain he made out of mole hills he was still cut off, decimated, and stuck screaming like a petulant child who just couldn't be given his way

FOOL basically made him ICFIRE against his own quotes over the years

and that is when the real mental gymnastics and utter insanity began

not one person buys anything he says..........not even himself

as he posts the biggest frauds and disgraced people in alleged "journalism" to confirm his biases

which was really just piss poor mental projections (again)

in short triple is TW's Jim Acosta......proving why they have to be cut off or they will do this forever

Last edited:
GUYS THIS IS ABOUT FREE SPEECH

anyone remember when Obama kicked out a member of the press, I believe from Fox News, and the rest of them cheered and sneered?

Anyone remember when Trump standing too close to Hillary was LIKE ASSAULT?

the same people screaming free speech also seem to be saying this about Tucker Carlson on twitter right now.......so no wonder you couldn't get a response out of triple on that topic (it isn't the one he wants to discuss or grandstand over atm)

The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 on Twitter:

but co-founder of VOX says:

Drfol5eVsAAilns.jpg

DrfcwHuUwAA6Vc7.jpg

good job blue checkmarks.......good job

what say you little (((ben)))

Drc_bgGVAAAp24t.jpg

Drc_bgEVYAAId9A.jpg

well, you were as consistent on this topic as you were the Roseann removal

Back