Why does TseTse lie about his life?

Tribalwar trivia time!

What lonely, morbidly obese virgin that still lives with his parents currently attempting to hijack this thread because he so desperately craves attention, even if it is negative?

This is a 25 point question.

Last edited:
Tribalwar trivia time!

What lonely, morbidly obese virgin that still lives with his is currently attempting to hijack this thread because he so desperately craves attention, even if it is negative?

is it you?

i give up. :(

Tribalwar trivia time!

What lonely, morbidly obese virgin that still lives with his ? is currently attempting to hijack this thread because he so desperately craves attention, even if it is negative?

please fill in the blank

my personal experience with tsetse, a story by flyersfan:

when i was playing the guild wars alpha with tribalwarriors i decided to berate the opposing team using racial slurs and bigoted comments.

tsetse told me to stop in fear we would upset the other team.

i decided at that moment he is a huge douche and have not read anything he has posted ever.

Kurayami why did you lie about doing contract work in Kansas City for "large sums of money"?
Well, the fact that it bothered you so much that you're constantly bringing it up over a year later should give you a clue.

Generally I think that most people are smart enough to catch an absurd, ludicrous lie like "I made six figures when I was 17," but I guess I give you too much credit.

Well, the fact that it bothered you so much that you're constantly bringing it up over a year later should give you a clue.

Generally I think that most people are smart enough to catch an absurd, ludicrous lie like "I made six figures when I was 17," but I guess I give you too much credit.

You mean like all the things you've archived about stuff other people did years ago that you constantly bring up?

Kurayami what type of make/model car do you drive? You started a thread asking what was wrong but you are to embarrassed to tell us the make or model.

Tribalwar trivia time!

What lonely, morbidly obese virgin that still lives with his is currently attempting to hijack this thread because he so desperately craves attention, even if it is negative?

STILL LIVES WITH HIS WHAT????

Kurayami so you are essentially doing what TseTse is doing yourself?

Hypocrisy
No, Kotz. You are just retarded.

I stated that there is a clear difference between lying in the hopes that people will actually believe you and lying in an absurd manner because it annoys creepy, ugly kids from Chicago with lazy eyes.

I have also claimed to drive a Ferrari, but--surprise, surprise--that was a blatant lie that a normal human being that is not socially stunted (this means everybody but you and Jonez for the record,) are able to pick up on that and realize that it is what we regular people refer to as a "gag."

No, Kotz. You are just retarded.

I stated that there is a clear difference between lying in the hopes that people will actually believe you and lying in an absurd manner because it annoys creepy, ugly kids from Chicago with lazy eyes.

I have also claimed to drive a Ferrari, but--surprise, surprise--that was a blatant lie that a normal human being that is not socially stunted (this means everybody but you and Jonez for the record,) are able to pick up on that and realize that it is what we regular people refer to as a "gag."

Smashed. Kotz is such a loser. :lol:

I want to carry a mini-Kurayami with me in my shirt pocket and just bust him out whenever I want to tear someone a new asshole.

Back