[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

California homeless crisis: San Francisco tackles costly waste problem with 'poop patrol'

The condition of San Francisco’s city streets is deteriorating. Last year the city received 27,000 requests to pick up human waste. However, the city is making an effort to clean up the city streets. Residents are uploading photos to the “Snapcrap . ” app to alert the "poop patrol" -- a team of public works employees -- to help deal with the feces problem. There is also a website called OpenTheBooks.com . that is sponsored by the local government, that maps human waste matter and used needles in San Francisco and San Diego.

We need a clean up in aisle California

Last edited:
quotes from ppl in articles about sf homeless problems indicate that texas is next -- they're abandoning the mess they created and saying they want to go to austin

edit: check the end of this article

Illegal Immigrant Hippy Junkie SJW Furry for sure said:
"The city is running out of strategies," Anna Suarez told Fox. "I'm moving to Austin."

remember when the aliens from independence day were the evil species b/c they went from planet to planet, trashing them and taking all their resources, then running away from the mess? :cool:

Last edited:
Human waste reportings

Maps | Open the Books

screenshot-www-openthebooks-com-2019-08-20-09-18-55.png

:rofl:

They got room for shit on the bridges

Last edited:
Hey California.. you are failing

California high school students film video doing Nazi salute, singing Nazi marching song | TheHill

salute.png

A group of California high school students was shown on video doing the Nazi salute and singing a Nazi marching song during an awards ceremony last fall.

What appears to be a group of nearly a dozen male students from Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, Calif. is heard singing a Nazi marching song in the eight-second video as they raise their arms in a Nazi salute.

Im still banking on q coming to save the day!! Im just disappointed he has waited 2 years and let the clintons and soros get away for so long!

I still believe but I worried theyll die of old age before q can get to them!!

maybe q needs our help

there has been a noticeable lack of memo's being released these days

we can get soros on the run we just need to release the right memo

Back