ggs NuTz

:devil:

i quit T prior to this match, like 5 mins prior...was in the server and couldn't take it...if i was herbed up i prolly wouldn't have gotten annoyed though...

haha...so glad i didn't play that one though....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yah...due to anxiety/panic attacks...after 8-9 years of daily herbin'...it takes its toll man...

i burn every once in a while...few hits here and there...no more wake 'n bakes and shiet though...no more half bagz a day...hahahha :D

lotta my friends still burn but a few of 'em cut down too...

oh wellz..

-W- sKILLz said:
SlotR is my real life friend. Before you judge him, mabye you should know him. And if you new him, you woudlnt judge him in such harsh ways. He means everything he said. He didnt lie about anything. Sure, your in NewYork, and he isnt gonna come 2 your house......DUH. But trust me, he's keeping a list. Sure he flipped out, and freaked on Fraggel. Who wouldnt after what they did. I cant even start 2 explain how Tsunami acted. Ive never seen a OGL team act so "young" and immatcure in my 2 years of OGL play. And then, once they new they had 0 chance in winning the game, they took it upon them selves 2 vote a map change, it passed.

herbtown, quit before the game started, cause he was imbarrased, who wouldnt be? Fraggle is no leader. He is a kid, that has real issues, beyond this game. Mabye 1 day he will grow up, mabye 1 day he wont. The only atttention Fraggel can get , is on the net. Highschool im sure he was 1 of those kids, they make those "Bullying is wrong" commericals about. So he comes on the net, were he can reverse the role, and be the "bulley".

Plain and short- Tsunami wasnt happy that I said TSN was casting the game. He found out Warwitch was going 2 do it, and said "What you take me for a fucking moron" Making assumptions that we will "cheat", relay infomation from shoutcast 2 our RW? SO TSN had 2 get Pubnight to cast the game. And if you listened 2 pub, you know the rest.

Tsunami a suggestion, why dont you spend less time flaming/insulting/hacking/forum posting and spend more time practicing, cause you need it. Your a embarrasment 2 the game in the actions you display, in and out of it. But then again, you dont care, and dont take it serious....well than wtf you doing on the OGL? Isnt this the "serious" ladder?

And your OBSf demo=weak

Flame on, cause I know its coming. But remember why you are flaming (cause you lost)

Die. I love Tsunami. They make the TW community fun.

Back