ggs NuTz

By DarkHal0 and shit
Oh No Better watch out Im 5'10 150 And Im trained in the ancient deadly arts of Queens Projects Shoot yo ass down martial arts.

OMFG...lol.

And making fun of someones typing skills are about as mature and original as making fun of someone for their weight? BTW, BZotch, ill drive my ass down there again as well. NY Represent! =)

LOL madness :)

werd...ref wasn't in kbd/tsunami at that time so he doesn't remember and is a bit quick on his trigger finger ;) (although ref loves the flames, why u think he's never been happier with T) :devil:

hey i have friends in nutz and friends in tsunami...

this incident really doesn't mean shiet to me...:D

Exactly. That is my ultimate goal in life. I would just love for everyone to know, that I would beat them all in a spelling bee. Once I do that, my life will be complete. Attention everyone: I am a great speller.

Divine > all

As for making fun of someone for misspelling... there is a CHECK SPELLING button right next to submit.

Divine I am gonna beat you up.

After watching the demo, I just have to say that NuTz was FAR more immature _DURING_ the actual match than Tsunami was. Taunting while they had the flag, basically just being all around not nice guys. On another note, i think it was nice of Tsunami not to force a forfeit, because they certainly could have. NuTz has no right to bitch about this, sorry to tell ya.

LOL Elenex are you serious? whoa........ ;)

I felt like that demo was the same as OJ Simpson recording himself stabbing Nichole and her bed buddy then submitting the tape as evidence in the trial.

I don't know a Tribe that exists that wouldn't talk alittle trash to Tsunami, they deserve every bit of it.

I should say that there are several members of Tsunami that I like and respect very much, I just wish they would get smart and put as much distance between them and the more immature members of Tsunami. <br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: Doc Holliday on 01-28-2001 at 09:42 PM]</font></font>

Dont worry ef if that tribe sKILLz| comes down to brooklyn il bring all my ruski OTB friends and then we will see how the \x/est $1d3 gangstas handle a mob of drunk non english speaking russians.

the following post has been brought to you by the letters S,A,R,C,A,S and M

free.gif

Back