A retrospective on eating a habanero pepper...

Yeah, I don't know if you were to panic in that situation I'm sure you could choke to death or something. You don't really understand until you've had one. I'm sure bhut jolokias are insane.

dont worry i am sure someone would of kicked you in the gut when they saw you weren't breathing.

callbs.jpg

Just wait until that shit (no pun intended) starts slipping past your chocolate starfish.

It's like pissing brown fire water out of your ass. Providing your asshole isn't bleeding and you're ready to wipe, you smear shit and that fire oil all over your ass, and you wind up with some kind of atomic diaper rash, and your brown eye swells shut.

Then for the next few days while this heals you'll shit like a play-doh factory.

Just wait until that shit (no pun intended) starts slipping past your chocolate starfish.

It's like pissing brown fire water out of your ass. Providing your asshole isn't bleeding and you're ready to wipe, you smear shit and that fire oil all over your ass, and you wind up with some kind of atomic diaper rash, and your brown eye swells shut.

Then for the next few days while this heals you'll shit like a play-doh factory.

Yeah, when I woke up the next day I spent most of my day shitting fire.

We have 911 challenge at university chicken, at San Jose State Univ. and Santa Clara Univ., and people throw up in their attempt to complete the challenge. You get a t-shirt and your picture on the wall if you finish so many hot wings (they're ridiculous) in x amount of minutes.

The girl that finished first was a fucking cheat. Look at how she coated the table with the hot covering and left it there and still won.

Should've made her lick it up if she wanted to prize.

Last edited:
Back