Nintendo Switch

6. Link's Awakening remake coming out this year. The art style reminds me of that Rudolph animation they play every year during the holidays, with the little elf that wanted to be a dentist.
That trailer looked goddamn amazing. Fuck,... i may have to buy a switch.

Splatoon is badass. Loved it on the wiiu, haven't got to touch it much on switch though due to internet. Breath of the Wild is pretty fun but not GOAT. Put a few hundreds hours into it though. If you enjoyed the exploration more than the dungeons you'll love BOTW. Diablos is pretty dang fun on the switch. There is an ongoing season currently. There's a ton of great indie game like Stardew Valley (even has the multiplayer patch,) Hollow Knight. Wargroove if you loved advanced wars. And on and on. Switch is definitely my favorite console ever.

Ya if you like exploration then botw is the goat

I suppose if you wen5 into it expecting more traditional Zelda dungeons I can see why u would be disappointed

Been playing a lot of Tetris99, worth picking up if you haven't (It's free), haven't been able to land within 3rd place yet, was able to get to 4th on one match.

I played it a bit (badly) last night

read up on the BR mechanics today and it's fuckin crazy and impressive how they've made it all work!

fuk I love nintender

fuck i forgot about the hold button, no wonder i sucked extra hard

dumb because i was playing Tetris Effect on PSVR only a week ago. plus it's right there on the screen

:picard:

also nice vid

checked out the daemon x machina demo, plays exactly like armored core (good thing), so that'll be a nice exclusive til from gets off their ass and makes ac6

HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice is amazing - be sure to play with headphones if you can - the audio is incredible

i thought ninja theory's dmc game was great but since it wasn't a dmc3 clone i guess i was the only one. on the other hand enslaved was balls. does the game have real combat like dmc or is it just button mashing/counters?

i play hollow knight on it

mario was good

zelda is a girl game

i could play hollow knight on just about anything but i play it on the switch

That trailer looked goddamn amazing. Fuck,... i may have to buy a switch.

FSPpUtE.jpg

Back