[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

nice moves sauce......lol

What was the deal with the score. Swoozie was first in the real life challenge and I think Robert was first in the game challenge. Why did the real life out way the game score giving Swoozie the first place nod on a show that is supposed to be ABOUT GAMERS? strange

I may be wrong on Robert being first in the game.

What was the deal with the score. Swoozie was first in the real life challenge and I think Robert was first in the game challenge. Why did the real life out way the game score giving Swoozie the first place nod on a show that is supposed to be ABOUT GAMERS? strange

out way

lol

Robert got 3rd in the RL challenge. Swoozie got 2nd in the game, 1st in the RL.

BTW, do they not let anyone change their clothes except for the hot chick or what?

That one chick gets hotter and hotter every week. Like watching Ann Hathaway grow up.

I want SexPistol to win, since he's one of us, but from what i've seen so far he hasn't exactly shined at any of the games.

My bets are on either Rob or Swoozie. Jamal and Emo-azn are too big of targets to last to the end. Everyone hates and are gunning for them.

Once again my question is did they provide a wardrobe for all of you? Because I mean Sexpistol lol...those are your club clothes bro? Btw I really wish Allison and Kelly were here for that club dance challenge...baby gat back

hahahha nah they were all my own clothes, I think everyone made a really concious effort to make themselves look good for TV. I just kinda showed up and was like I'm here to play some video games wsup

Halo episode tonight guys.

btw I am NOT eliminated, STILL in the running for $100k, thread about me being eliminated was an April fools :)

you just broke your NDA.

I can't decide whether to Tivo this or Rescue Me tonight.

FX almost always replays those shows again right after (11pm or so).

We're still using a VCR, so we usually just check for the replay later on.

Tonight's paintball and Halo, right? Hot chicks getting blasted by paintballs FTW

Back