Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!) by Lyon - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!)
Page 3 of 8
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 11-12-2018, 15:50
... and my autoexec.cs

Cant wait to get ping****ed and get insomnia

Sponsored Links
2:37
Veteran4
Old
42 - 11-13-2018, 04:43
What we all play for

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 11-14-2018, 05:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
seems like there's conflicting goals - some people are out to compete and draw blood and others are hoping to relive some nostalgia for a game they last played 15 years ago.

maybe there should still be a competitive tournament where the goal is to win, but find a different way to include all the newcomers. i feel like organized LT play isn't the most fun thing anyway if you can't even ski yet. if i go back to playing dota which i haven't touched in 10 years i wouldn't want to immediately be thrown into organized games with drafting and warding.

what about just hosting a bunch of servers like an open playground and have pubs running all day on all kinds of nostalgic maps and maybe goofy server-side scripts to make things light and fun? players can hop back and forth between the servers if they wanna play a big 20 man LT pub or a 30 man base game - and have these servers open to everyone and we can all play together and just have a good time.

I agree 100% For what my opinions worth in this game. Not much around here anymore or ever. But **** ya, what have I done but cheat so.

Great idea opsayo

sKILLz
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 11-14-2018, 05:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2:37 View Post
If rtcll had any respect for him self he would carry a team instead of stacking one ..
All he can do is stack a team

He is not a leader. At least not a good one. Hes a great player who brings down other players and his teams with his negative talk mid game. That = losing and the WORST LEADERS.

What do I know about leading a Tribes team though?. ONLY THE MOST MATCH WINS EVERY LEADING A BASE TEAM. over 200+ and almost all other stats for leading and wins %s and so on in the history of TRIBES BASE COMP

This game lacks GOOD LEADERS BEFORE way back when is why there was not more better teams. Now? ha

He would lose if he tried to lead a team that wasn't stacked to victory.

Hes no Micheal Jordan or Sydny Crosby or Steph Curry. He is a ****ing pathetic leader but a very talented player though. Sadly he couldn't lead himself out of a paper box in this game.

HE HAD A GREAT TEAM he was aloud to have. I was on it as 5th pic. I guess I am not good enough with Danky, Malice and Clown, and Rctll and sKILLz he felt he had to get more talent?

Some are born leaders. He is not even close to a leader in this game. Hes a prick most times he loses. Picks as CPT his OWN PU TEAM and my team goes up 4-0 and he DROPS AND LEAVES THEM. Opsayo comes in and they cap 4x and lose 5-4 Opsayo lifts players up and doesn't bring them down when they are down. You are NEVER OUT of it when its 4-0 with 15+ minutes left or even 5 in LT. Corey cant stand losing and he cant lead a ****ing LT - 5 man team. I could lead a 10 man team and be one of the TOP HO of ALL TIME at the same time.

Corey ruined this IMO in a lot of ways by bailing on a team, that was already to good IMO because a lot underestimate me in a match and the pressure it takes and the amount of pressure it puts on you. Nothing like a PU or scrim. I thrive under pressure. Corey basically cries and buckles and blames others because hes SO GOOD its gotta be everyone else?- mid game?. This lowers confidence to come back and win. Then he drops as the CPT best player on the team, and leaves them all alone in battle down 4-0. Opsayo didn't he came in and lead them back to within a cap of a tie. We capped once when RTCLL dropped. They capped 4x. Point proven IMO.

Leaders that brings people UP and makes them BETTER is what you want. RCTLL cant do this as a leader. He feels he needs to have just a stacked team to win, then IMO he believes he will win. Well news flash, doesn't work that way. Teamwork and so much more trumps all that in this game.

Stacking a team in this era on the last tournament in history? SUPER DOUCH ATTEMPT MOVE IMO. Why? He cant do it anyways and thats why we doing this draft. And IMO this is now kinda ruined by 1 guys EGO.

Believe what you want, these are facts about leadership. Ask anyone who played on -W- and ask them if I let ANYONE TALK NEGATIVE IN A MATCH or SCRIM about ANY TEAMMATE? I can tell you 100% NO it was not allowed. With many other rules to make sure this kind of behavior didn't poison our match/scrim/PU

BUT what the **** I know about this or anything. Last words- I hope you all been good people in Ur life. Mines going to change radically in the next year. And if you have been that's great Something fun is coming for anyone who wants to travel to it. The rest? You wont know whats coming.

20 year POD CAST. Listen to that. They invited me on. No one knows more TRUTHS about what really happen in this game than me. I didnt leave in 20 years. I just left TW till Lyon asked me to be on his POD cast. Sure. Get ready and BRING IT ON if you think you can out smart me, be little me, out think me about Tribes and this game, and doubt what I say- GOOD F LUCK. I know so much more than anyone whos still around and more than anyone who left and would come back and talk. I say this because I will tel the TRUTH to anything. And I got a lot of stuff I could talk about. If you think I am lying 20 years later- and I really give a **** what 95% of you say? Come at me. I dare you. In this game or real life, I will win the most and i will own this site one day. I will buy it RAYN because you are not stupid and I wont care what you think I wont pay or how rich people tell me he is. Hes gonna be broke and homeless compared to me in 5 years.

sLam Natural, Bourbon, good leaders. MMMM good teams. FTM. All had good leadership and people not like Corey poisoning it.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
45 - 11-14-2018, 08:01
u r garbo bruh skillz stfu u still garbo now 20 yr l8r smdh lol

vamp
Veteran++
Old
46 - 11-14-2018, 21:25
p33p33 s0ss

Veteran4
Old
47 - 11-15-2018, 03:15
Hello

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 11-15-2018, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
All he can do is stack a team

He is not a leader. At least not a good one. Hes a great player who brings down other players and his teams with his negative talk mid game. That = losing and the WORST LEADERS.

What do I know about leading a Tribes team though?. ONLY THE MOST MATCH WINS EVERY LEADING A BASE TEAM. over 200+ and almost all other stats for leading and wins %s and so on in the history of TRIBES BASE COMP

This game lacks GOOD LEADERS BEFORE way back when is why there was not more better teams. Now? ha

He would lose if he tried to lead a team that wasn't stacked to victory.

Hes no Micheal Jordan or Sydny Crosby or Steph Curry. He is a ****ing pathetic leader but a very talented player though. Sadly he couldn't lead himself out of a paper box in this game.

HE HAD A GREAT TEAM he was aloud to have. I was on it as 5th pic. I guess I am not good enough with Danky, Malice and Clown, and Rctll and sKILLz he felt he had to get more talent?

Some are born leaders. He is not even close to a leader in this game. Hes a prick most times he loses. Picks as CPT his OWN PU TEAM and my team goes up 4-0 and he DROPS AND LEAVES THEM. Opsayo comes in and they cap 4x and lose 5-4 Opsayo lifts players up and doesn't bring them down when they are down. You are NEVER OUT of it when its 4-0 with 15+ minutes left or even 5 in LT. Corey cant stand losing and he cant lead a ****ing LT - 5 man team. I could lead a 10 man team and be one of the TOP HO of ALL TIME at the same time.

Corey ruined this IMO in a lot of ways by bailing on a team, that was already to good IMO because a lot underestimate me in a match and the pressure it takes and the amount of pressure it puts on you. Nothing like a PU or scrim. I thrive under pressure. Corey basically cries and buckles and blames others because hes SO GOOD its gotta be everyone else?- mid game?. This lowers confidence to come back and win. Then he drops as the CPT best player on the team, and leaves them all alone in battle down 4-0. Opsayo didn't he came in and lead them back to within a cap of a tie. We capped once when RTCLL dropped. They capped 4x. Point proven IMO.

Leaders that brings people UP and makes them BETTER is what you want. RCTLL cant do this as a leader. He feels he needs to have just a stacked team to win, then IMO he believes he will win. Well news flash, doesn't work that way. Teamwork and so much more trumps all that in this game.

Stacking a team in this era on the last tournament in history? SUPER DOUCH ATTEMPT MOVE IMO. Why? He cant do it anyways and thats why we doing this draft. And IMO this is now kinda ruined by 1 guys EGO.

Believe what you want, these are facts about leadership. Ask anyone who played on -W- and ask them if I let ANYONE TALK NEGATIVE IN A MATCH or SCRIM about ANY TEAMMATE? I can tell you 100% NO it was not allowed. With many other rules to make sure this kind of behavior didn't poison our match/scrim/PU

BUT what the **** I know about this or anything. Last words- I hope you all been good people in Ur life. Mines going to change radically in the next year. And if you have been that's great Something fun is coming for anyone who wants to travel to it. The rest? You wont know whats coming.

20 year POD CAST. Listen to that. They invited me on. No one knows more TRUTHS about what really happen in this game than me. I didnt leave in 20 years. I just left TW till Lyon asked me to be on his POD cast. Sure. Get ready and BRING IT ON if you think you can out smart me, be little me, out think me about Tribes and this game, and doubt what I say- GOOD F LUCK. I know so much more than anyone whos still around and more than anyone who left and would come back and talk. I say this because I will tel the TRUTH to anything. And I got a lot of stuff I could talk about. If you think I am lying 20 years later- and I really give a **** what 95% of you say? Come at me. I dare you. In this game or real life, I will win the most and i will own this site one day. I will buy it RAYN because you are not stupid and I wont care what you think I wont pay or how rich people tell me he is. Hes gonna be broke and homeless compared to me in 5 years.

sLam Natural, Bourbon, good leaders. MMMM good teams. FTM. All had good leadership and people not like Corey poisoning it.
wat the fuk

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 11-15-2018, 18:53
glare u gonna flex on this kid or wat

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
50 - 11-15-2018, 22:04
i watched rctlll on a stream one time and his discs were huge animated heads

Veteran4
Old
51 - 11-16-2018, 01:28
I watched him chain you today

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 11-16-2018, 11:34
tbh the LT tourney sounds like a bad idea for anyone coming back. i've been part of reunion t1 things before and the few times we tried LT proper the 1-2 guys who still actively played watered their mouths and savagely murdered everyone else lol. zzzzz

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 11-16-2018, 14:43
I wasn't quite happy with any of the 3 configs on playt1 so I got high and spent like a good 2-3 hours googling around and dicking with my tribes config, it was like I was 18 again.

if anyone else wants to use it

It's setup for 1920x1080 but all the elements are moveable with the mouse using the default tribes hud menu ('k' by default click and drag hud elements wherever you want)

screenshot

Tribes.zip - Google Drive 400mb includes 5150 soundpack

if you don't like chainzoom or poop snipe delete chainzoom.acs.cs and snipe.acs.cs in config\Modules\

you may also want to either edit or delete autonet.acs.cs in the same spot

Last edited by Deceptikon; 11-16-2018 at 17:50..
Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 11-16-2018, 15:00
i can't even post to tribalwar without ****ing up and doubleposting so im not good tech support either

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 11-16-2018, 17:26
with or without happyflag?

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 11-16-2018, 17:48
no happyflag but it has pretty skyboxes and a few extra scripts like flagdrop sounds and it doesn't have any butt ugly solid bright player skins

make sure to make a video driver profile for the tribes.exe and force AA&AF to the max and force disable vsync, t1 still actually looks not terrible with these things at 1080p

I wanted to make it look more like classic tribes but the thing is classic tribes fonts are completely unreadable at modern resolutions, same goes for the classic default weapon hud and basically all the classic hud elements

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 11-16-2018, 17:58
i made those solid color skins specifically for color based autoaim and now everyone is using them

its like dude its cheating dont normalize it

Deceptikon
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 11-16-2018, 18:16
well if people want to to use solid desert terrain and full bright skins and a blank skybox w/e

I personally just want my tribes to look dope

Veteran4
Old
59 - 11-17-2018, 03:47
With or with out perm iffs ?

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
60 - 11-17-2018, 09:47
k00 story cuckademic ya fukn *****ass effemcuck lil soft n00dlyarmd fukkn spicctrash fagget smdh lol

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!)

Social Website Bullshit