[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

it is true, the proof is on the front page.

ender, googling someone's name is fine, but

#1 I didn't ever post my name on this forum
#2 fatty not just googled it, he posted it, that's where the problem is

knowing someone's name isn't the violation, posting their name on the forum, posting their pic on the forum, their home address, their places of work, any -fucking- thing they do not want posted is the problem

he needs to be banned

it's the rules

He posted your personal info on TW? Because that IS bannable. What you haven't provided is proof. .this thread has a lot of accusations. Accusations carry a lot more weight when they are accompanied by proof.

Where?

Edit: ok, found it. Yeah it's a shitty thing to do, and he was stupid for doing it. The only other thing is that the consequence for doing it is really vague. I'm guessing that's by design, so he can dispense whatever he feels like.

Fraggle, I will never understand why you do shit like this. I mean if you REALLY wanted to get to badmofo I can think of a hundred things you could have done with this info that would have been a lot more damaging than this. This was just. . .retarded.

Last edited:
off to a good start

Who Posted?
Spoiler

what fraggle didnt do is "pick up your internet detective badges and go hunting down people involved in TW stories to harass them outside of TW" or "If someone posts about a problem with their professor, for instance, and you go and forward the thread to that professor" or "but don't fuck with the lives outside of TW"

he did the opposite, not bringing tw drama into his personal life but bringing mofos personal life onto tw

not that its any less creepy, but fraggle didnt do what the op says

it is true, the proof is on the front page.

ender, googling someone's name is fine, but

#1 I didn't ever post my name on this forum
#2 fatty not just googled it, he posted it, that's where the problem is

knowing someone's name isn't the violation, posting their name on the forum, posting their pic on the forum, their home address, their places of work, any -fucking- thing they do not want posted is the problem

he needs to be banned

it's the rules

I don't think so. I don't think you read the rule. If fraggle contacted your boss and showed him some shit from TW that would be a violation of the rules. The rule is "What happen's on TW, stays on TW." It's not "What happens outside TW stays outside TW."

He posted your personal info on TW? Because that IS bannable. What you haven't provided is proof. .this thread has a lot of accusations. Accusations carry a lot more weight when they are accompanied by proof.

Wait, what?

PERSONAL INFORMATION

What goes on in TW, stays in TW.

Do not pick up your internet detective badges and go hunting down people involved in TW stories to harass them outside of TW. We want to people to be able to talk about their personal lives here, if they so desire, without excessive consequence in their real lives. If someone posts about a problem with their professor, for instance, and you go and forward the thread to that professor, I'm going to be pretty pissed off. You may not like everyone here, but don't fuck with the lives outside of TW.

I'm reading and re-reading, still not seeing a part where the single act of posting another's personal information is a violation.

I agree that doing so is bad form, and further that such a rule may have been Rayn's intent, but the guideline as written doesn't expressly forbid it.

he posted my information, my name on this site in an effort to "fuck with me" in real life, or in the hope that others would do so.

it is expressly forbidden ever since Jason Kotz was banned for doing it to Kuriyami (after fraggle gave him the info)

if you're arguing it's not, you're retarded.

fraggle needs to be banned

i hate badmofo's shit posting just as much as the next guy but this is the kind of shit that makes you think twice about posting on here.

oh well, just have to be extra careful i guess. :shrug:

Badmofo seems to be a lot more worried about Fraggle being punished than he does someone actually doing something with this info, as he hasn't notified linkedin nor deactivated his account or done anything to protect himself other than tattle to Rayn. Badmofo has his share of enemies on TW and you'd think he'd be more worried about one of them using this info somewhere else to totally fuck him over-- send the entire company links to just about any thread he's ever made. I'm sure there would be a few people, from management to custodians, that might be interested in reading his "I shit in the ocean lawl fuck you niggers" thread. Hell, pretty much any thread or even any post he's ever made could be pretty damaging.

And for some reason, he isn't aware of this fact yet.

Last edited:
Back