Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MMORPG]World of Tanks
Page 13 of 261
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
241 - 08-03-2010, 22:07
I know I've broadcast the word **** a few times over the team channel...

Sponsored Links
Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
242 - 08-03-2010, 22:42
Ahh the fully upgraded BT2 in the recruit games is lovely... always take the long way round at full pelt, and 9 times out of 10 you'll run into some lovely arti. Such fun.

DELIVERANCE
VeteranXV
Old
243 - 08-03-2010, 23:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan- View Post
Nope, i'll play some recruit games instead.
You sound like a *****, I don't suppose your name would be Fierce in game would it?

Satan-
VeteranX
Old
244 - 08-03-2010, 23:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIVERANCE View Post
You sound like a *****, I don't suppose your name would be Fierce in game would it?

No and i'm sorry I dont want to fight 45/46 tanks with 42 tanks...I can wait for the beta patches to come out. Why dont you take a MarderII and go play standard games and enjoy it....

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
245 - 08-03-2010, 23:57
Quote:
No and i'm sorry I dont want to fight 45/46 tanks with 42 tanks...I can wait for the beta patches to come out. Why dont you take a MarderII and go play standard games and enjoy it....
you die a lot but you eventually move to the next tier. I can take out almost everything with my JagdPIV

Satan-
VeteranX
Old
246 - 08-04-2010, 00:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
you die a lot but you eventually move to the next tier. I can take out almost everything with my JagdPIV
Yeah I know, just dont feel like wasting time when I can have fun in recruit games for now until the beta gets some balance put into it.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 08-04-2010, 00:04
Quote:
the learning curve should be 'learning' not just having a lower tier tank and getting bashed

most games understand that, this one doesn't yet

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
248 - 08-04-2010, 02:35
Guess what tank I just spent most the evengin savign up 78 k for

bouce, bounce, bounce, ding, ding,

booom your dead.

Why even put something like that in the ****ing game is the Marder some kind of sick joke?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
249 - 08-04-2010, 02:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post

booom your dead.

Why even put something like that in the ****ing game is the Marder some kind of sick joke?
STUG lyfe

hide in the bushes and don't move much

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
250 - 08-04-2010, 02:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post

booom your dead.

if it makes you feel any better 78k is nothing

also the marder was pretty crap irl, too

DELIVERANCE
VeteranXV
Old
251 - 08-04-2010, 02:53
Quote:
Been there, done that.

Learn how to be a cockroach and sneak around to hit targets in the sides/rear.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
252 - 08-04-2010, 02:58
I don't think any of us are interested in a sim, where we play some light tank that was obsolete at the end of the war.. get owned and think 'hey, just like it really was!!'

I'm getting close to 60% losing % and i'm only 1 out of 15 people, that's pretty bad

games fill up so quickly, it would be no problem to just separate the tiers and then continue to add upgrades for the other tank classes

right now lights stop at tier 4, smgs at 6, tds and mediums at 8, then 2 tiers with only heavies

the balancing they're using right now is the cost of upkeep on a tank compared to the credits you make

so i can lose every single game, never do a thing and still make credits with my light tank.. so that makes it ok that i'm worthless and screwing 14 other people over by even playing

compared to the tier 10 guy who kills half the team, wins the game practically by himself, and then still loses money

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
253 - 08-04-2010, 03:48
Wow you guys are bunch of ****ing whiney *****es.

I agree with some of the things you say, but ****... do you have to be such little *****es about it?

Anyway. I just got my wespe crew to 80% (my goal for the night) and I unlocked the grille (12500 exp BLEH). However I didn't buy one even though I can afford one because the damage on the first gun is lower than my wespe AND in order to get the big gun for it you probably need the big engine. That is about 10k exp right there before the thing is even acceptable.

So I guess I am going to grind out 10k free exp with my wespe and then build up my grille before I buy it.

Tangy Zizzle
VeteranX
Old
254 - 08-04-2010, 05:31
russians suck and this game looks boring and ****ty.

DELIVERANCE
VeteranXV
Old
255 - 08-04-2010, 05:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangy Zizzle View Post
russians suck and this game looks boring and ****ty.
So go play some Halo brah and **** off.

Tangy Zizzle
VeteranX
Old
256 - 08-04-2010, 05:35
Quote:
So go play some Halo brah and **** off.
deal

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
257 - 08-04-2010, 05:48
I kicked ass in my loltraktor last night...kinda

Should have enough time to get a spin in a TD this evening

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
258 - 08-04-2010, 06:14
My Leopard is now Elite.

Need to get the crew skillz up though... still handles like a Rolling stone.

Something is also messed up with either my understanding of how Spotting works or the lag is ****ing me over by delaying the appearance of tanks until the obsolute last possible moment.

I collided with a bush.... that had a tank that only appeared after I rammed it (more like grazed it, which broke my track right in font of him)... nice "freebie" kill on me . I also seem to drive around corners right into the muzzle of some angry heavy a lot... I don't understand how I have a sighting distance that i sat least 3 map tiles and yet I'm getting "surprised" all the time....

Last edited by Hellsfury; 08-04-2010 at 06:16..
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
259 - 08-04-2010, 06:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by |V| View Post
I don't think any of us are interested in a sim, where we play some light tank that was obsolete at the end of the war.. get owned and think 'hey, just like it really was!!'

I'm getting close to 60% losing % and i'm only 1 out of 15 people, that's pretty bad

games fill up so quickly, it would be no problem to just separate the tiers and then continue to add upgrades for the other tank classes

right now lights stop at tier 4, smgs at 6, tds and mediums at 8, then 2 tiers with only heavies

the balancing they're using right now is the cost of upkeep on a tank compared to the credits you make

so i can lose every single game, never do a thing and still make credits with my light tank.. so that makes it ok that i'm worthless and screwing 14 other people over by even playing

compared to the tier 10 guy who kills half the team, wins the game practically by himself, and then still loses money
What they need to do is hurry up with the party system... and I think that will help a great deal with the rough times new players have. Having the assurance that you will have 2 or more guys you can rely on should help a lot. What they then need to do is reveal the map first, then allow a player to choose a Tank.

They need more variety in game play too... right now it's just team deathmatch and that shapes what players choose as a tank. As much fun as it is to cruise circles around the enemy in a Luchs, it's hard to feel like your actually having any impact on the performance of your team since often you up with nothing to show for it except a 1,500 credit repair bill.

Even more counter-intuitive is driving a 100,000 credit Elite Luchs... then buying 255,000 credit Leopard and ending up with a Tank that performs like a Loltractor in game. Then you spend another 100,000 credits and countless rounds of getting blown to pieces at the whim of any other player before the Leopard is skilled and upgraded enough to actually start to show it's potential.

Last edited by Hellsfury; 08-04-2010 at 06:36..
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
260 - 08-04-2010, 07:49
what is the best branch of the tech tree that I should be going on?

is the BT-7 -> T-44 worth it? or should I go for those ultra heavy tanks instead?

Page 13 of 261

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MMORPG]World of Tanks

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo is a big fucking deal , feannag mmo essays , gay for t-54 , is7 > maus , maus > * , t30>maus