Uh lol

oh wait he double posted LOL

The funny thing about CloroX is that, like many nerds, he makes grandoise claims of his "girlfriend being hot" when in reality as anyone who has frequented Tribalwar for many years would know (such as I) that 95% of the time, "my hot girlfriend" turns out to be "a whalebeast that sleeps with me and I'm an ugly nerd so I think she's hot"

I mean there's been enough diaster trainwreck threads on these forums to make this point

I'm trying to remember who the last guy was

there was a thread and the guy was claiming how cool he was for like 3 pages

I think it was War Buddha

and then I finally coaxed him into posting a picture of himself (standing beside a girl who was trying to still be in the picture while avoiding touching him) and he looked like a total gomer nerdvirgin

I mean the delusions you people put yourselves through is ridiculous

are you even aware there is another world full of better looking people out there

and that we're all laughing at you?

I mean I can't count the number of times I've e-jousted with some nerd on these forums where he claims he's super cool and gets laid just as often and "therefore I'm nothing special" and when it finally comes down to it he posts a "cool" picture of himself thinking it will be his finishing killswitch move

and it just makes the entire thing fall apart because it will either be a) a pathetic picture he took of himself or b) a picture where he's alone or c) a picture he's obviously not welcome in, like the annoying guy at a party

and he will be either a) ugly, b) fat, c) really fucking creepy/weird looking or d) all of the above

the worst part is people like this actually look in the mirror and believe they're not ugly nerds

same goes for almost everybody that posted in this thread

reality check bros

if you don't fuck hot chicks regularly and don't constantly have like half a dozen girls wanting you to deep dick them, you are a nobody nerd

that would be ironic if you weren't a bunch of angsty nerds with inflated anonymity egos holding eachother's hands on an internet forum

sup Goshin

aren't you in the navy or something

how's that whole thing working out? I haven't really been keeping up

say hi to Fancy Cat for me

i'd really like to prove you wrong but she's far too popular so i can't afford to be nexted up here, someone might see

Back