Okay, smartie. Go to a party - girls are scantily clad and showing body.

I fail. It took me about 2 min to figure out obiFAS :p

But dude, he's asleep right now with supermodels. And he's probably fucking them.

it is kinda funny and sad how fat steve said he was going out and then didnt go out and is now making fun of obibun all night bumping the thread just like obibun called b4

heheohoho

11106296_gal.jpg

it is kinda funny and sad how fat steve said he was going out and then didnt go out and is now making fun of obibun all night bumping the thread just like obibun called b4

heheohoho

really? i didn't go out? you sure about that? i don't expect obibun to understand the meaning of "about to go out", but other people shouldn't have a problem with it.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 (New King James Version)

15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! 16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.”[a] 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

you guys can have sex with these girls if you want but you will be no better afterwards than you were before hand. there is no way out once you begin that cycle.

is it because he is the only one who posts pics of the girls that he sleeps with?

is it a competition or something?

heheohoho

Nerds can lie and nerds can cheat, nerds can hide beneath your feet, but at the end of the day you'll find the nerd deceit.

One of those being the classic rage-quit claiming to "leave" and still posting on the forums for 3 hours afterwards.

And yes I am cute as fuck.

Back