When's the last time you cried?

Home invasion. Grabbed my gun and killed both intruders, but not before they killed my two kids. I cried for hours before I could work up the strength to call the police and report it. Ex-wife was away on business. She never forgave me for not protecting them and left me.

wat

Playing a video game, 'Human fall flat'. Watching my online buddy screw the pooch so epically had me laughing till I cried. I actually had to wipe my eyes before I could continue.

In an unrelated note, I was pretty high at the time.

Home invasion. Grabbed my gun and killed both intruders, but not before they killed my two kids. I cried for hours before I could work up the strength to call the police and report it. Ex-wife was away on business. She never forgave me for not protecting them and left me.

Is this the first time we're hearing about this? Not sure if true... But holy shit doc. I hope this isn't true...

I get sad about my Dad Michael dying from cancer, and sometimes cry a little. Allow myself a few tears and compose myself. Other than that I don't cry.

Close cousin contracted legionnaires at work, didn’t know it and waited too long to go to the hospital. Lasted 3 days on the ecmo before passing. We buried him yesterday. Fucking sucked.

Hard to imagine anything worse. Parents shouldn't bury their kids. It just ain't right. Saying I'm sorry for your loss doesn't heal anything, but I'm..so..terribly..sorry. :'(

When I had to wear that godawful fucking neck collar for 6 weeks and I couldn't get to the gym. Cuppla bottles of red wine tipped me over, I'm an emotional drunk..

Back