FS: Gaming PCs

Hey i didn't spend all these time to make the cabling purty so you don't have to look at them! and don't you have important questions to answer in GD?

(actually have a few antec 300 illusion cases I plan to use soon :) )

Thanks for the great service before and after I purchased a PC last week. My 4 year old PC finally decided it was time to get passed down to my kids just in time for Die Hard to throw up a PC with more or less everything I'd been looking for in configs on other sites (probably ~$400 cheaper). He had a defective SSD and was quick to replace it the same day and get everything setup much faster than I'd expected. He shipped Friday and the system was delivered early Saturday morning in perfect condition.

My wife was hesitant to agree to buying a PC from an individual rather than a company so I had her look at the feedback here in this thread. She insisted that I post about our positive experience as well.

die hard does your business accept payments from "pay me later" or any other system other than paypal

I just wanted to add a note in here about Die Hard and his "support". I ordered an effectively custom built machine from him a few weeks ago. I've had a borderline hellish experience getting this machine up and running. It started with a motherboard that stripped a screw somehow in shipping, fell into the power supply, and somehow damaged the motherboard in the process. Die Hard gave me a refund on the board, plus the cost of shipping for me to buy directly from New Egg so that I could get the board in my machine faster. After that I found out I've got a bad stick of RAM. He's in the process of shipping me a new RAM kit to swap out for the one I've got.

I've contacted him well over a dozen times getting my issues straightened out, and he's been nothing short of FANTASTIC at responding to my problems to get this machine up and running as quickly as possible. He's gone above and beyond, incurring additional costs himself, to take care of my issues. Despite all the problems, I would have no problem recommending him to anyone!

Thanks man :) Hope the memories get to you soon.

4.5GHz i5 2500K sold, gonna put together an identical system so I'll leave it up.

New i5 2500K added

Also added a quick reference guide to video card rankings for most of the video cards I have in my systems.

Back