[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Nobody is mocking me, save rednecks.

The world is mocking you. Who is triggered?
totally not a redneck

Capture_VAN.png

vansta still happy n proud 2 take slaps across him native oldcuckfuck pussyass teefz n m0uf lykka sucha guuuuud GUD lil fuccboi smdh lol :jester:

Fool is a shilling cuck these days which is sad!

Guy goes out of his way to eknight trump then goes full cuck and pretends to be moderate

Sad!

Have some dignity!

hes a shill just for green rep

i mean who spends that much time reposting shit pics of girls in dresses on the internet

hes a shill just for green rep

i mean who spends that much time reposting shit pics of girls in dresses on the internet

i always assumed he's just lonely, desperate and horny - and an appreciator of the female form, as most of us are :angel:

who the fuck would care about rep on TW that much

Yeah 5 people in a row just randomly agree and aknowledge you are a shill and we are the ones ignoring the argument?

:roller:

Insert fool rhetorical question/change subject post here

totally not being mocked

by anybody

It's not just Trump.
It's everything you pony up to when you karaoke to be being mocked by everyone that isn't in your pony bar. The internet has been in place since the 70's, I know you don't know anything about that. The World Wid Web has been in place since the early 90's, and You're a whipping boy for it.

If you need a tutorial, let me know.

Lol. Trump could literally walk down broadway and shoot anyone he liked in the face and no one would charge him with anything. The man has transcended reality bro, he is eternal and is not bound by mere mortal laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back