Why should I support repealing net neutrality? by Flash - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?
Page 10 of 31
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 12-01-2017, 17:00
zomnivore a smurf?

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
182 - 12-01-2017, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
To think you'd go after that when people like Tevhul and dweasel exist just shows how you're a pathetic loser going into your old age with little grace.
grass is always greener on the other side

nothing is harder to listen to than paying over half your money in taxes to people who do less than nothing..........as those people use their energy crying that they wish they could work and contribute but don't with their largely self manufactured issues

especially the drug abuse and alcoholic ones

about the only thing that is harder is listening to those same people decide and discuss what you should have to do with the other half of your loot they can't get their hands on just yet

your doing nothing at home is a godsend compared to that and you don't even know it

because the grass is always greener on a field that you have never been on or near

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-01-2017 at 17:04..
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 12-01-2017, 17:01
Tele, are you ever going to propose an actual solution, or will you just carry on crying about how everthing is **** forever like a big baby?

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
184 - 12-01-2017, 17:01
You totally pull a red herring out of your bloated corpulent ass and try to ignore the fact that you've dodged every logical hurdle thrown at you.

Who can't do work again? You're the one who can't even compel a narrative to oppose that which you vehemently hate.

You piss vinegar about this topic but for all your anger you're an impotent ass wipe stain on this conversation.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
185 - 12-01-2017, 17:07
didn't u make a cry post about how you wish you could work but can't because you are too whackadoodle in your head to do anything but be crazy for 10 hours at a time?

or is this another tw reject i am thinking of

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
186 - 12-01-2017, 17:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Tele, are you ever going to propose an actual solution, or will you just carry on crying about how everthing is **** forever like a big baby?
i got a solution

stop centralizing the internet

the less centralized it is the better it functions and free-er it is

just like bitcoin

giving whatever is left to the gub or charter/comcast is very bad idea

will end badly

already did

the end

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 12-01-2017, 17:12
i've got a better idea

kidnap ur nearest cable or century link goon (pls leave him alone if he's w/ a real phone company rather than century link) and question him until u get personal contact information (i.e. place of residence) 4 his superiors. repeat until u lvl up 2 the board of directors. give stevie paddock a call and dispense some freedom right in2 those fat cat comcastholes

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
188 - 12-01-2017, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
zomnivore a smurf?
depending on day and time he goes by many names and faces

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
189 - 12-01-2017, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

He can't. He wants government and corporations to start over but he's worried that if we start over as a country then minorities will have more of a say.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
190 - 12-01-2017, 17:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
depending on day and time he goes by many names and faces

Yes....

This is totally relevant to my illness and not actually another blatant sign of your stupidity.

And did you forget that part about it being an illness?

When you get cancer from smoking dicks or your colon drops out your ass you'll be relying on the same safety net you already pay for.

Yes I too had a job. I worked hard, and guess what I paid into that safety net and literally only that is keeping me from being a drain on my family.

The work I did paid off. When I developed Schizophrenia society had my back because I worked.

But your ***** ass seems to think that this magical protection is something I didn't have to earn.

You're the one saying gubmint bad boogie woogie but you're going to be the same ****ing dip**** taking from the pot when you age out of the work force.

But I guess you won't feel bad about that, because you're an irrational dip**** with no personal insight.

Last edited by Zomnivore; 12-01-2017 at 17:23..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
191 - 12-01-2017, 17:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
He can't. He wants government and corporations to start over but he's worried that if we start over as a country then minorities will have more of a say.
LMAO

wow

wake me up when crazy train arrives

the best part about competition is that you don't need endless unsustainable government regs when you have unlimited choices to choose from

you can't have a usury monopoly if you can't restrict the playing field and limit others ability to not use your services

but under your grand ideas both occur simultaneously and one directly pays the other to **** us all harder

and you somehow celebrate.......demand more

**** eating cucks like u are gluttons for masochism if nothing else

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 12-01-2017, 17:26
seriously who is zomnivore

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
193 - 12-01-2017, 17:26
Unlimited choices have never happened with unfettered capitalism. Good luck with all of that, Reeee-cola.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
194 - 12-01-2017, 17:27
Quote:
Yes....

This is totally relevant to my illness and not actually another blatant sign of your stupidity.

And did you forget that part about it being an illness?

When you get cancer from smoking dicks or your colon drops out your ass you'll be relying on the same safety net you already pay for.

Yes I too had a job. I worked hard, and guess what I paid into that safety net and literally only that is keeping me from being a drain on my family.

The work I did paid off. When I developed Schizophrenia society had my back because I worked.

But your ***** ass seems to think that this magical protection is something I didn't have to earn.

You're the one saying gubmint bad boogie woogie but you're going to be the same ****ing dip**** taking from the pot when you age out of the work force.

But I guess you won't feel bad about that, because you're an irrational dip**** with no personal insight.
you realize nobody, not even tw, cares that much about you right?

to care about any of this other than to make fun of it (and you)

oh well.......you don't have to learn from your interactions on here to still be laughed at and ridiculed for them

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
195 - 12-01-2017, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Unlimited choices have never happened with unfettered capitalism. Good luck with all of that, Reeee-cola.
and the day competition dies so does capitalism

you have to stop calling it capitalism

because without a market there can be no free market

there is that thing called your only choice.......and the fat hand of demand

and that is, well, the opposite of laissez faire the last i checked

that is where we are right now with most of America's economy

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
196 - 12-01-2017, 17:31
Once again Captain Tele the moral coward and ignoramus ignores any substantial challenge to his intellect.

Talk about lazy.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
197 - 12-01-2017, 17:32
never more gubmt

never more monopolies

never less choices

never more "mandates" by gubmt

i wonder if there is correlation and causation behind any of this?

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Blame Government, Not Markets for Monopoly

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
198 - 12-01-2017, 17:32
That's how the elites want it yet you criticize liberals who want to take money out of politics just like you do. Your views aren't too different from mine. We just disagree with how to redistribute tax funds (well you probably don't want taxes at all) but anyway we agree on a lot of the same stuff.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
199 - 12-01-2017, 17:32
Quote:
Monopolies and cartels are creations of government, not markets. For example, the reason the media is dominated by a few large companies is that no one can operate a television or radio station unless they obtain federal approval and pay federal licensing fees. Similarly, anyone wishing to operate a cable company must not only comply with federal regulations, they must sign a ***8220;franchise***8221; agreement with their local government. Fortunately, the Internet has given Americans greater access to news and ideas shut out by the government-licensed lapdogs of the "mainstream" media. This may be why so many politicians are anxious to regulate the web.

Government taxes and regulations are effective means of limiting competition in an industry. Large companies can afford the costs of complying with government regulations, costs which cripple their smaller competitors. Big business can also afford to hire lobbyists to ensure that new laws and regulations favor big business.

Examples of regulations that benefit large corporations include the Food and Drug Administration***8217;s (FDA) regulations that raise costs of developing a new drug, as well as limit consumers ability to learn about natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals. Another example is the Dodd-Frank legislation, which has strengthened large financial intuitions while harming their weaker competitors.

Legislation forcing consumers to pay out-of-state sales tax on their online purchases is a classic case of business seeking to use government to harm less politically-powerful competitors. This legislation is being pushed by large brick-and-mortar stores and Internet retailers who are seeking a government-granted advantage over smaller competitors.

Many failed mergers and acquisitions result from the distorted signals sent to business and investors by the Federal Reserve***8217;s inflationary monetary policy. Perhaps the most famous example of this is the AOL-Time-Warner fiasco, which was a direct result of the Fed-created dot.com bubble.

In a free market, mergers between businesses enable consumers to benefit from new products and reduced prices. Any businesses that charge high prices or offer substandard products will soon face competition from businesses offering consumers lower prices and/or higher quality. Monopolies only exist when government tilts the playing field in favor of well-connected crony capitalists. Therefore those concerned about excessive corporate power should join supporters of the free market in repudiating the regulations, taxes, and subsides that benefit politically-powerful businesses. The most important step is to end the boom-bust business cycle by ending the Federal Reserve.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
200 - 12-01-2017, 17:33
Quote:
Once again Captain Tele the moral coward and ignoramus ignores any substantial challenge to his intellect.

Talk about lazy.
yelling at a crazy person

would make me sane or rational?

how about arguing with a crazy person?

Page 10 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
can't have enough bad ideas , emo jerkoff olympics , want more bad laws soooo bad , want small govt soooo baaaad