does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

^ neocon slime can't figure out what's going on, needs to ask, can't read I guess? Life starts with certain difficulties in a red state. (

Gentlemen, might a suggest you all end this loose-loose-loose situation here, a winless conflict that's best resolved by moving the fuk on.

Who will show the greater alpha and follow these words of wisdom?

Please don't sidetrack me bro, hopefully a non-sensical sentence with throw mass confusion into an otherwise fubared situation, thereby diverting said combatants into a useless attempt to read between the lines and find meaning to my post.

just like he validated his claim that several posters...namely sniperwhore and gandalf...said they couldn't wait for an intruder to break into their homes so they could shoot them.

You have to admire how Captain TalkingPoints sticks to his narrative despite the facts.

"Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I can't recall and don't feel like searching. It was one of the nutjobs, sniperwhore or gandalf or [size="+2"]someone like that[/size]. Actually it hasn't been just one, it's been several. I'm not going to be able to do anything other than say I read people saying this and I'm not making it up. "

Just as he pretends not to know the difference between honest mistakes and purposeful lies.

Teletubby is the new Tehvul. Any attention is good attention. If he wasn't such a clown it would be obligatory to feel sympathy. Standard issue Jerry Springer candidate.

Haven't been to the stock car thread (never will) can you give cliffs? Oh wait nm I think I got it: "hai guis firstest Dubian to drive a stock car. I got no irl friends so I look for acceptance here."

Teletubby is the new Tehvul. Any attention is good attention. If he wasn't such a clown it would be obligatory to feel sympathy. Standard issue Jerry Springer candidate.

images

knee_lig.jpeg

Back