[Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:

Big surprise that you're afraid to answer my question, Scuzzle. ;)

You love whining when nobody wants to hear it, but apparently you don't want to do it when somebody gives you an open invitation. Most curious. Unless of course you are an attention whore and revel in the fact that people actually don't want to hear your unsolicited bitching.

So what you're really saying is that you find Japanese guys that dress up as Sephiroth attractive, and this makes you uncomfortable, so they should all be rounded up and shot so that your redneck ass can feel safe in your sexuality. Got it.

I don't remember where I heard it first, but

"the great thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice. the bad thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice."

Big surprise that you're afraid to answer my question, Scuzzle. ;)

You love whining when nobody wants to hear it, but apparently you don't want to do it when somebody gives you an open invitation. Most curious. Unless of course you are an attention whore and revel in the fact that people actually don't want to hear your unsolicited bitching.
Didn't see that post.

Your answer:

I fucked with you for all of a month because I was bored and you're an easy target. You're easy to get a rise out of, and it's really funny to see it happen. You think your harsh retaliation makes you look superior, but it really just makes you look like a joke. It's quite entertaining :lol:

But I could have never seen this level of pitiful behavior from you. You stalk me through every thread and every post because I told you I wouldn't respond to you anymore. It's a new level of low and I'm enjoying it very much. :)

ive been thinking troll
Well, his old persona was definitely an outright troll (and not a very good one at that.) However, for the past month or so he has taken on this ridiculous "enlightenment" persona that he attempts to foist upon everyone through incessant whining about the world.

I think that it is decidedly emo, but it is probably rooted within his trollish tendencies.

I think that it is decidedly emo, but it is probably rooted within his trollish tendencies.
You can't "think" something is decidedly anything, you moron. By very definition of the word "decidedly", everything either is or isn't.

i see what you mean about the enlightenment thing
Yeah, but it's even worse when he attempts to "educate" us on some common knowledge political issue that he learned about in his high school social studies class last semester. If he's even semi-serious, he has some pretty severe self esteem issues.

I think he's starting to regret picking a fight with me, though.

this thread is an example of everything wrong and right about the internet at the same time

Falhawk, what did you think of the gnocchi thread?

I think that Gigafool made a bigger douche out of himself in that one than he has in a while.

I don't agree at all really. You started on the attack with the busboy thing. He then ran with that.

I did like that thread though, gnocchi looks like a kick ass winter comfort food.

Back