TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

Guidelines for Designers
1. Must be an Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file. Vector graphics only please.
2. Must be 1 or 2 flat colors. No gradients. Higher contrast works better and gets us cheaper shirts, so pick your colors wisely.
3. No size requirements. The shop will scale your vector art to the shirt prior to printing. Just realize that excessive detail will be lost in the transition to analog (ink).
4. Have an idea what color shirt you're designing for. I'll get you some color swatches tomorrow. You don't need to actually use the shirt color in your drawing, but you can design around it if you choose.
(Ex.) You have a green shirt. Part of your design includes a 4-leaf clover. Instead of drawing a green clover, draw a flat white outline of one and leave it open. Your green shirt will provide the color.

If you need more or want something clarified, ask away.

I'll tell you right now there won't be a ton of funky sizes. If you don't fit in the size range of the shirt we pick you're shit out of luck. Sorry.

Do you not fit in the range of XS to 3XL? I mean, come on...

there's nothing funky about it, cheap tshirts are often cut short and you have to buy an oversized tshirt which you'll swim in if you're not a fatass like the majority of people

let me modify my request, make sure the tshirt is "tall" in all sizes, nobody ever bitches about it being too long, just too short.

we'll pay, but not for a shit shirt we'll never wear

Last edited:
hes getting good t shirts bro
think we are ok
im a long torso guy too ;)

I'll see what I can do. I should be able to look at some samples before we pick a shirt.

I've bought Gildan shirts from this place before and they've always been an adequate length.

Guidelines for Designers
2. Must be 1 or 2 flat colors. No gradients. Higher contrast works better and gets us cheaper shirts, so pick your colors wisely.
3. No size requirements. The shop will scale your vector art to the shirt prior to printing. Just realize that excessive detail will be lost in the transition to analog (ink).
4. Have an idea what color shirt you're designing for. I'll get you some color swatches tomorrow. You don't need to actually use the shirt color in your drawing, but you can design around it if you choose.
(Ex.) You have a green shirt. Part of your design includes a 4-leaf clover. Instead of drawing a green clover, draw a flat white outline of one and leave it open. Your green shirt will provide the color.

how do i draw stuff good?

Just get a good quality shirt, whoever printed the pub shirt got it some great shirts to print on.

I'll even pay good money for a good quality polo.

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

I want a few of these too..

which one is longer. pick the longer one

when i raise my arms above my head my shirt should still be hanging below my belt line

Last edited:
You could re do the old "We Know Drama" design.

How about Tehvuls face with O sniping crosshairs on it. PUBlic enemy No.1

ps. and anything but those lame ass things that anoobis posted. A poop stain printed on a shirt would be better.

g9ef.png

got this far and remembered I suck at graphics

dp3l.jpg

source for someone to do better, could make that thing around his neck a TW logo

Guidelines for Designers

the Snowblind design is 3 colors, I guess that's out of the question then?

I'll tell you right now there won't be a ton of funky sizes. If you don't fit in the size range of the shirt we pick you're shit out of luck. Sorry.

Do you not fit in the range of XS to 3XL? I mean, come on...

This size range does fit more than 96% of the general population.

But a TALL size range is a great idea for those that want the "sleep rape" cut.

Back