blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

This thread is hilarious, don't get me wrong, but the "evidence" is one youtube video with very little context. They should have sent a message to blitz, who is a paying customer, to let him know he was suspected of hacking. I'm sure he would have asked that they verify who was in a server at what time and confirm which account was hacking, which likely would have shown it was an imposter. The whole thing would have taken a couple of minutes at most...horrible customer service on their part.

would you expect anything less from Hi-Rez

they're morons making a shitty game, of course they're going to be morons with customer service

Maybe they were tired of Blitz anyway? Dude latches onto these people like a lamprey.

fiTDq.jpg

When crazy Lemon says you're weird, you can rest assured that you're completely normal.

are you so fucking socially inept that you don't realize you are a joke here

like, nobody likes you. nobody. everybody makes fun of you.

even if people don't like Lemon, they like you even less

wait of course you're that socially inept

don't think he's trolling, I thought the same thing when I first watched

I thought the person playing was supposed to be doing the hacking

When crazy Lemon says you're weird, you can rest assured that you're completely normal.

I'm a pretty fucked up dude. All it took for you to go off in this thread was me wondering about the number of video games you play. Did that really make you so angry that you decided to parrot the same things you've been saying for months? Seriously dude, if I were as normal as you I'd shoot myself in the head.

Ok I assumed that, and I was looking for someone to be going ridiculously fast. Nothing seemed too fast to me in a tribes game, shouldn't this be crazy fast? Otherwise it would be just another boring FPS

Back